Rivulet

Gaming We need Members! COD XB1.

I know this is probably a weird place to put this, but we really want to kick this clan off. It's a Call of Duty clan on Xbox One. We want to make it a mostly-serious clan, so if you're decent at COD, private message me.

Again, I know it's a random thing for this particular site, but we need anybody and everybody we can get that is good.

Define "serious"...I've been in a "serious" CoD clan before and it wasn't all that fun. It was rather boring to be honest. Only gamemode they played was hardcore Domination because they could spawn trap the other team and get an easy win and call in a Nuke. Seeing how they played was a joke. No skill whatsoever. One of them even told my friend to skip a work day to play CoD. Come play Hardpoint, Headquarters or CTF a gamemode that actually takes a bit of skill.

Define "serious"...I've been in a "serious" CoD clan before and it wasn't all that fun. It was rather boring to be honest. Only gamemode they played was hardcore Domination because they could spawn trap the other team and get an easy win and call in a Nuke. Seeing how they played was a joke. No skill whatsoever. One of them even told my friend to skip a work day to play CoD. Come play Hardpoint, Headquarters or CTF a gamemode that actually takes a bit of skill.

Oh, well we're definitely not going to do that. That just seems like the easy way out to play the game. The way I see it is that, we have a decent number of players, and we can host like GBs and things often so that everyone is having fun and staying active.

Just as a side note: We are an extremely new clan, and still setting a few things up for this. And that's what I'm mostly in charge of. We have 2 leaders, and what I'm doing is setting things up, getting new members and scheduling GBs and such. The other leader is mostly in charge of being in the game with members and handling anything in or around that.

Yeah sure, though I am part of the call of duty clan of the Equestrian Entertainment YouTube channel, so I will not change my gamertag, but I'll play sometime.