Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

commissions closed SonicPegasus Commissions

SonicPegasus

I hear you draw almost anything. Ya see, I'm making a duo YT channel and I was wondering if you could possibly do an ogre?

Yes sure :) Would you like get Ogre like a Shrek or like from Warhammer universum? :) 
  • Brohoof 1

Yes sure :) Would you like get Ogre like a Shrek or like from Warhammer universum? :)

Yesir to the Warhammer type universe. I have my reference for the characters as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! Are you up to do a commission? If so, I will send you a pm when you reply.

I have 4 commission to finnish before I'll start a new one. If you will order me something You will be #6 on the list. I'm makeing #2 now. Send me PM if You are interested :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Sonic, I was wondering if I could hire you for a special commission? :) Could I send you a PM about it and negotiate the price with you (unless 100$ would be fine)? For I would like 9 ponies to be drawn, but in specific manner/under specific circumstances  ;) (won't say more here, cuz spoilers :D :D) 

Hey Sonic, I was wondering if I could hire you for a special commission? Could I send you a PM about it and negotiate the price with you (unless 100$ would be fine)? For I would like 9 ponies to be drawn, but in specific manner/under specific circumstances  (won't say more here, cuz spoilers ) 

Yes sure :) send PM :) You will be second in the queue :) 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Could you draw this ship as my Oc's Ship? :please: you can change the color and make a bit more modern if you want :please: the ship name is R.E.N. Celestia (that's Royal Equestrian Navy) xD

tumblr_n8i38crXlI1qz7kjgo2_1280.png

toonami__space_is_the_place_by_jpreckles

NPgkcqN.jpg

Edited by Princess Moony