Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which foal has the cutest voice?

ggg-2

Pipsqueak  :wub: I think how small and helpless he is adds to it for me :3

I agree completely 

on another note @,  play this and look at your avatar, it made me bust a gut laughing XD

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 1

Of the CMC:

"Apple Bloom, Apple Bloom, Apple Bloom, Apple Bloom..."  Swear I hear something like a high-pitched bark in there. xD

"Keep makin' fun of her and find out!"  I almost feel like that should be followed by an expletive. xD  Rainbow was a fierce filly.  Fiercely adorable, but fierce nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZww1LN481Y

I agree completely 

on another note @,  play this and look at your avatar, it made me bust a gut laughing XD

Oh gosh, that is an interesting song XD. Makes me look at my poor, innocent deer differently  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Filly Twilight has an adorable voice. You just got to love how it sounds like Bubbles from The Powerpuff Girls! lol

I also love Pipsqueak's voice. He has such an adorable accent. <3

• Brohoof 1

I would say Sweetie had the cutest and squeakiest voice in the first two seasons, but since Claire had grown of it as the show progressed, I'd say Apple Bloom has it currently 

Sweetie Belle! Her voice is so unique and of course, squeaky! I wonder if she'll be able to maintain that squeak as she gets older. I know she doesn't do it intentionally so it's hard to predict what will happen.

Edited by Aurora Storm

For me, I think Pip has the cutest voice. Otherwise I find Sweetie Belle's to be absolutely adorable  :wub:

Sweetie Bell by far, those squeaks are adorable.

So many people like Apple Bloom, but like....that American accent is so cringy and annoying xD