Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Community Project - MLP Forums Reacts

Jeric

Well lookee what we found! :D

First, I want to say that this React Video of several MLPF members is not an official MLPF or Poniverse project. It is worth mentioning that several years ago we tried to put one of these together officially, but it was never completed. @Flight Force and his collaborators did what we failed to do. This is completely conceived of, planned, and produced by several of the members here.  Every once in a while we find a project that - once completed - works to showcase what you guys can do as a community on your own. Because of that, we felt compelled to give this project some well deserved recognition. Good job guys ... and we hope to see this series continue. 

MLP Forums Reacts to Season Five Finale

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to present the first ever official MLP Forums Reacts! After about a month of organizing, recording, and editing, the video is finally done, and I'm so proud of how it turned out! This is only the first of a series, and if you were in this video, missed out on being in this one, or just found out about this now and would like to be a part of it, our next reaction video will be to the Season 6 preview released not that long ago. Get reacting!

I'm also sorry if you were going to be in this react but haven't submitted your footage yet. I simply couldn't wait any longer since we're already almost 3 months past the initial release of the finale. So sorry about that, but hey there's still plenty of time to record your reactions to the preview! It's only a 24 second video anyway, so it shouldn't be too hard to come up with stuff!

Anyways, here it is! The finished product! Hope you all enjoy!   :)

• Brohoof 3

That was pretty interesting. I remember that person advertising it on the forums. I didn't do it because the season finale was already several months old and I was already tired of talking about it but I can jump on that if they decide to do one for season 6 though since it will be a more initial reaction by me.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

By any chance are you guys recruiting for the Season Seven premiere? This was a great initiative and I'm glad to see it has continued since I've always been a fan of when the site is a supporter of MLPF community initiatives.