Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can't buy merch from Funrise?

ManaMinori

Am I missing something? I've been to Funrise's site many times, itching to buy a plush pony

http://www.funrise.com/detail.aspx?id=82834

But it seems like their site is just a massive list of what they're making, and it's impossible to buy directly from them?

What are your thoughts on this official manufacturer site just showing off their merch, and not selling it?

Here's my click path: View all My Little Pony products > More Info (just the first plush I saw) > Where to Buy.  This resulted in the appearance of the Wal-Mart logo.  So...  Yeah.  Looks like you have to physically go to Wal-Mart (or hell, maybe the Wal-Mart website sells the same plushies) in order to find them.

Here's my click path: View all My Little Pony products > More Info (just the first plush I saw) > Where to Buy. This resulted in the appearance of the Wal-Mart logo. So... Yeah. Looks like you have to physically go to Wal-Mart (or hell, maybe the Wal-Mart website sells the same plushies) in order to find them.

hahahaha! Nope! Been to several Wal-Marts, multiple times. No trace of her. Not even on their website.

hahahaha! Nope! Been to several Wal-Marts, multiple times. No trace of her. Not even on their website.

Could almost swear that I've seen something resembling a Funrise plush in a Dollar General or the like.  I personally think that Aurora makes better pony plushies than these Funrise people anyhow, and you can order Aurora items from Amazon.

Could almost swear that I've seen something resembling a Funrise plush in a Dollar General or the like. I personally think that Aurora makes better pony plushies than these Funrise people anyhow, and you can order Aurora items from Amazon.

already searched Amazon, too. Again, she's a no show. Only luck came from ebay, and the one from Funrise (though i HATE the spagghetti mane) seemed cheapest and more show accurate on the body, at least.