Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who will Flash Sentry choose, Human Twilight or Equestria Twilight?

Blu Starset

I don't even know if he knows there's two of them now..xD

I think it became common knowledge at the end of the movie at least that the Twilight competing for Crystal Prep Academy wasn't the pony version.

I hope he goes for SciTwi, that way I can still keep my fantasies of Sunset and Equestrian Twilight getting together.

Boo-urns.

Well it was Equestria Twilight that he had feelings for initially, and Sci-Twi is a totally different person so there's nothing at all to suggest that he would suddenly develop feelings for her any more than he would for any other girl.  If anything, the fact that she looks so much like Equestria Twilight would probably put him off her because she'd be a constant reminder of who he really wants but can't have.

So I'd go for Equestria Twilight, or somebody else altogether,  basically anyone except sci-Twi.

• Brohoof 1

According to the writers, Flashy won't be SEEN hooking up with either. But I'd like him to find out the truth about the two Twis, and stick to the pony one. Pony Flashy can pick Pinks, as apparently FlashPie is kinda popular to the few people who likes Flashy :huh:

Hmmm...I say screw it and go with pony twilight. I mean there would really be no point hooking up with Sci-Twi since first when they met Flash put on Sci-Twi's glasses she looked at him with shocked/blushed face and after that nothing but with pony Twi they've at least liked each other and know they like each other. Also if Pony Twi comes out in Legends of Everfree (Please happen) Flash would obviously choose her since she's the one Flash has been crushing on since day 1 :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

Flash Sentry will choose neither.

Pony Twilight can't stay away from Equestria for long periods of time to make a relationship work, and Sci-Twilight wouldn't know what to do with a boy if one bumped into her.

So instead, he'd end up with someone familiar on one level, but without the baggage of past heartbreaks.

Human Flash Sentry will end up with Human Sunset Shimmer.

He won't choose either. That romance is effectively dead now, not that it was ever alive after Rainbow Rocks anyway.

But if I had to pick one or the other I suppose SciTwi would make the most sense. It leaves more room to grow without them having to be separated for lengths of time.

Brohoofed the previous posts with the Sunlight pictures. So cute!

As for Flash, I don't care if human him or pony him ends up with Sunset, either Twilight or none of them, as long as either Flash stays a nice guy as a student/Royal Guard.

When it comes to me shipping, nice guys with little-to-no personality are better to ship together than complex characters who are mean.

• Brohoof 2

Oh good gosh... I hope he doesn't choose either of them haha! I think the EG twi is way more likely tho. I feel like they wouldn't put a romantic relationship like that in MLP, but I can see it for EG because they are in high school and we know that they reference other romantic relationships.