Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who will Flash Sentry choose, Human Twilight or Equestria Twilight?

Blu Starset

He'll Most Likey Neither. Sci-Twi Has Shown No Want Of Him

Plus He can't go for Pony Twilight... Because Either Pony Twi Or Flash Would Have To Give Up Everything To Have The Other..

He will find love.. just not with the Humane 6 or either Twi.

• 2 weeks later...
Plus, Pony Twilight is kinda going out with Pony Flash, so yeah.

In what universe please?

They have hardly ever seen each other, plus Twilight never said a single word to him (movies & show) and when he showed up in the show she completely ignored him. mlp-tannoy.png

Edited by Fluidty

Flash Sentry would probably choose the Twilight Sparkle from Equestria than the Human Twilight.

Considering how in EQG: Friendship Games, Flash rarely made any interactions with the Human Twilight since she was occupied with something else.

Brohoofed the previous posts with the Sunlight pictures. So cute!

As for Flash, I don't care if human him or pony him ends up with Sunset, either Twilight or none of them, as long as either Flash stays a nice guy as a student/Royal Guard.

When it comes to me shipping, nice guys with little-to-no personality are better to ship together than complex characters who are mean.

Yeah, why Twi would hook up with an abusive Twilight and 50 of Grey "romantic" relationship XD

The very existence of this topic erroneously implies, twice over, that these are even "options" for Flash.  And it's funny how it seemingly places the decision solely in Flash's hands; apparently neither Twi gets a say in whether or not they date the damn guy.  Though, honestly, if he turned around and took an interest in a completely different Twi, that would more than suggest that his interest in pony-turned-human Twi was a load of bullshit - or utterly shallow.  Not that I'm convinced that human Flash would even have been attracted to Twi to begin with had he known she was originally a pony; he never even met the true Twi.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby

• 4 weeks later...

Human Flash with Human Twilight and Pony Flash with Pony Twilight

I dunno, I'd like human Flashy to stick with Princess Twi to make things interesting  :orly: . Pony Flashy can be with Pinks  :please: , or at least, I think pairing Flashy with her is fairly popular :huh:. Human Twi...... I think it's not her time for boyfriends yet, or she could be with Sunny so the shippers don't go berserk  :D

Human Twilight of course... They have a past, but yet there is also another Flash Sentry in Ponyville... So it would be much more logical to ship two ponies and two humans...  ^_^

Except that a pony crossing the mirror becomes a human and vice versa :twi: . Oh, and I'm not sure if pony Flashy  is in Poniville, he's been always at the Crystal Empiyah as far as it's been shown :huh:

• 4 weeks later...

It's kinda hard to choose, over the fact that Flash hasn't appeared much in Friendship Games. But hopefully, in Legend of Everfree, he'll really want Princess Twilight back, and slightly likely he'll dump Sci-Twi.

• 1 year later...

Well, human Flashy does know the one he had a crush on is a pony, but I think he moved on because he now feels he has no chance on seeing her again :sunny: . So he sticks with her ex and also pony in human form :D 

18 hours ago, Twilight Witch said:

Neither, I don't like Flash Sentry with Twilight. Twilight needs to be with someone who is like her, not some flashy boy.

Not sure that follows. Shining Armour isn't like Cadence, and Big Mac isn't like Sugar Belle. Not saying Flashlight is a good pairing, just that the fact they aren't much alike isn't a reason not to. Often relationships work better if each brings something to the relationship the other is lacking in.