Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many times have you seen every episode?

NyanLuna

I have yet to complete the series. I have seen season 5 straight through only once. I've seen a bunch of episodes season 1-4 once, as I either watch them randomly on the Internet or on DVD sets.

The only episodes I have seen more than once are the season 1 pilot, the season 5 premiere, the Crystal Empire, Magical Mystery Cure, and the season 5 finale. There are probably a couple others that aren't coming to mind.

I've seen most episodes around 5 times, the only episode I didn't was Princess Spike which I had a hard time sitting through one time.

I don't usually keep track of this sort of thing but I've watched season 1/2 the most with season 3 being the least. 

the only episode I didn't was Princess Spike which I had a hard time sitting through one time.

Relatable.

I hate that episode, for me it was one of the worst episodes in the whole series

• Brohoof 1

I have only seen each episode once, with the exception of a few.

The only time I re-watch episodes is if i'm catching up on the show with someone and they haven't seen that episode yet.

I've seen any given episode anywhere between 1 and 5 times, roughly. The newer ones (mainly season 5) I haven't gotten around to watching more than once, but between getting other people into the show, rewatching episodes for the show's comfort value when I'm feeling down, and keeping close tabs on characters and lore for roleplaying purposes, I can end up watching the same episodes quite a few times  :please:

It's hard to say exactly. As far as watching the show by itself, I know I've watched the first 4 seasons at least twice and season 5 once. I've seen every episode multiple times by watching blind reactions to them on YouTube, some many times.

I think MLP holds up very well to multiple viewings. I see and notice new things almost every time I re-watch an episode. For example, I had seen Magical Mystery Cure several times before I realized the scorch mark left on the floor of the library after Twilight was zapped away, was in fact her cutie mark. I thought it was a nice touch, one that I had originally overlooked. 

Edited by Gearbox10mm

Back when there were only 2 seasons I watched the series so many times that someone could give me a random screenshot, I could tell where the episode was from, approximately what time, and what line he/she was saying.

I saw a few season 3 episodes a couple of times, and seasons 4 & 5 only once.

I've only seen the EQG movies once as well and I don't really feel like watching them again.

I have seen every single episode at least 3 times. Of course, there are some episodes that I go back to versus others (I'll usually go for a S4 or S5 episode if I need my pony fix). One of these days when I get the free time, I will sit down and marathon the entire show from start to finish :ph34r:.

I've watched all of 'em at least twice, once the first time, and once on a marathon. Some episodes I watched a third or maybe even fourth time, but of course not right after watching it originally. :P Except for Apples to the Core and Twilight's Kingdom, those I watched twice in a row, heh.

That's kind of hard to answer for me, actually. I've seen a lot of episodes five or six times, but there are also plenty I've never rewatched. I think I've at least seen Season 1 two or three times, but aside from that I don't think I've watched an entire season twice.