Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon Confirmed

Moved to Elsewhere

http://comicbook.com/2016/02/26/nintendo-announces-pokemon-sun-and-moon-for-20th-anniversary/

With Pokemon's 20th anniversary, now was the best time to announce the next new Pokemon games, Pokemon Sun and Moon. This is looking to be Gen 7 which is weird seeing as how there was no third version for Gen 6.

I'm hyped. Maybe because the whole Sun and Moon thing reminds me of Celestia and Luna.

• Brohoof 11

Yeah I just read about it as well, here's a video

Probably not going to get it but hey I like to watch pokemon videos on YT

• Brohoof 3

Cool, I like Pokemon but only before they started becoming...

vanillite.jpg

*sigh* ice cream cones...

Yeah, everything was so much better back when they were rocks and Pokeballs.

• Brohoof 10

sig-4396911.vanillite.jpg

sig-4396911.vanillite.jpg

Really? I liked Pokemon until they started becoming psychic eggs and magnets.

Generation V had some really awesome designs, and I really thought that B/W provided something different by having you use only the new Pokemon up until post-game. It was refreshing.

I find it sad that we can't even have a discussion over the potential of Sun and Moon without needless (and irrational) jabs at Generation V.

• Brohoof 3

Generation V had some really awesome designs, and I really thought that B/W provided something different by having you use only the new Pokemon up until post-game. It was refreshing.

I find it sad that we can't even have a discussion over the potential of Sun and Moon without needless (and irrational) jabs at Generation V.

Well, sorry, but it's just an opinion. Gen V, to me anyway, was the weakest of them all. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike that gen, but I feel it just wasn't as strong as the others. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, here we go again! Another adventure of a prepubescent kid getting booted from their house at 10 years old and sent off into a dangerous world full of supernatural, reality bending creatures and high profile criminal organizations at every second city. God I love the Pokemon world! :lol:

But seriously though, looking forward to some more concrete information of the games. Interestingly, from the brief glimpses of concept art shown at the end of the video posted above, there appears to be quite an emphasis on vehicles this time around. A couple of flatbeds and even an ambulance? The roads of the Pokemon world have never exactly been motorist friendly save for a few highways. I wonder what this entails?

• Brohoof 4

I am about to spoil the plot guys:

You are a kid who goes on a journey to become the pokemon master. To do so you'll need to collect 8 badges from different cities across the country. Somewhere along the way you'll run into a crime syndicate a few times and you'll defeat them a few times to where they eventually submit to you: some kid. You'll be rewarded with a master ball at some point for this tomfoolery and then something with a legendary pokemon will happen and you'll arrive just in the nick of time to save the day and have  shot at capturing said legendary pokemon. After all of this, you'll go to the elite four, destroy them and become the pokemon champion.

Then you'll roam around the world for hours on end looking for all the pokemon, trade with a bunch of other trainers and you'll take online battles way too seriously and run into tons of cheaters and hackers who basically have no life because hacking in a pokemon game is totally pointless because there is literally no leaderboards whatsoever.

After all of that is said and done, you'll come close to catching all the pokemon, but right before you do so more will be released then another game comes out and you'll do it all over again.

There, I just saved you $40.

Well, sorry, but it's just an opinion. Gen V, to me anyway, was the weakest of them all. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike that gen, but I feel it just wasn't as strong as the others. 

Wait no, I tell a lie. My bad; the series I least had fun with was Gen IV: it was so tediously long and everything felt absurdly hard. 

http://comicbook.com/2016/02/26/nintendo-announces-pokemon-sun-and-moon-for-20th-anniversary/

With Pokemon's 20th anniversary, now was the best time to announce the next new Pokemon games, Pokemon Sun and Moon. This is looking to be Gen 7 which is weird seeing as how there was no third version for Gen 6.

I'm hyped. Maybe because the whole Sun and Moon thing reminds me of Celestia and Luna.

of course no one thinks about the unicorns who were raising the sun and moon long before Sunbutt and Pollbreaker

You are a kid who goes on a journey to become the pokemon master. To do so you'll need to collect 8 badges from different cities across the country. Somewhere along the way you'll run into a crime syndicate a few times and you'll defeat them a few times to where they eventually submit to you: some kid. You'll be rewarded with a master ball at some point for this tomfoolery and then something with a legendary pokemon will happen and you'll arrive just in the nick of time to save the day and have  shot at capturing said legendary pokemon. After all of this, you'll go to the elite four, destroy them and become the pokemon champion.

Then you'll roam around the world for hours on end looking for all the pokemon, trade with a bunch of other trainers and you'll take online battles way too seriously and run into tons of cheaters and hackers who basically have no life because hacking in a pokemon game is totally pointless because there is literally no leaderboards whatsoever.

After all of that is said and done, you'll come close to catching all the pokemon, but right before you do so more will be released then another game comes out and you'll do it all over again.

And all I can say to that is...

$40 WELL SPENT!! :love:

• Brohoof 7

Yes, every game follows a similar formula... but that's exactly why I know I can be safe spending $40 on it.

• Brohoof 4

I just laugh at the fact that the same people seem to criticize other games for being "too similar" will pay for the exact same experience over and over.

I just laugh at the fact that the same people seem to criticize other games for being "too similar" will pay for the exact same experience over and over.

And that's why I never use that criticism. It would be stupid and hypocritical seeing as I play both Pokemon and Mario. I'm just one to not be bothered if a game is the same as long as the fun is there for me.

• Brohoof 4

That's essentially what "console wars" come down to, all sides criticizing the other companies for the very same thing, when all three console companies are guilty of the same thing, and people should just like what they like and shut up.

• Brohoof 6

Dude, it's a joke. I like generation V, I have White and White II and I must say that some of my favorite Pokemon also came from that Gen.