Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon Confirmed

Moved to Elsewhere

Type: Null's evolution looks so cool! I love it. Hopefully, Null will be available for capture at some point.

Starter leaks have been confirmed, then? gg denial"""""friends""""" on /vp/

So far, after looking at the dex, I have to say design-wise, and lore-wise I like Type: Null. Actually, understatement; I LOVE Type:Null. I don't like that thing on the top of Silvally's head, though, but I adore the lore behind it! Probably one of my favorite pokemon released... well, ever so far. And Popplio's evolution is adorable as ever, definitely choosing that.

Think I'm gonna go with Poplio as my starter, with other for-sures on my team being Rockruff, Salandit, and Jangmo-o. Can't decide the last 2 lol, but I will certainly be getting the Sun version. :huh:

You know, I still can't believe no one's talking about how the Z-Move poses look like something straight out of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

sig-4707750.p03_01.jpg

sig-4707750.152.png

Breh every time I see a Z-move animation I be like 'Look at that JoJo pose lol' :P
  • Brohoof 1

Lately, I have taken a stronger re-interest in Pokemon thanks to the demo of Pokemon Sun/Moon and thanks to Pokemon Go.  I am gonna give Pokemon Sun and Moon a go.  But first, I'm thinking about downloading and playing Pokemon Blue just for old time sake.

• Brohoof 1

Cosmog is my new favorite of the Alolan Pokemon.  :wub:  Its little smiley face and round shape remind me of Tamagotchi characters and that's mightily endearing in my opinion. Those nightly colors are also super charming.

250px-Cosmog.png

And that's where your opinion crosses...beyond being just a mere respectable opinion. Plenty of us enjoy Pokemon for what it is, and we like going through the adventure a new time with new features, a brand new region (or an updated previous one), new Pokemon, etc. Yet then you come in and say "it needs to stop".

No one is forcing you to play Pokemon. Just let it be.

You come in here pointing out a hypocrisy within gaming fandoms, where they criticize other companies/franchises for being stagnant and unimaginative. It's a good point to be made, but you know why that is? Because people need to accept that other people enjoy things that they do not. That is all it comes down to. By saying that Pokemon needs to stop, you're missing this point yourself.

You said what I was going to say.

Did we just become best friends? :D

Cosmog is my new favorite of the Alolan Pokemon. :wub: Its little smiley face and round shape remind me of Tamagotchi characters and that's mightily endearing in my opinion. Those nightly colors are also super charming.

sig-4720893.250px-Cosmog.png

ORE NO SABAKU NO KAWAI DA!

My hype level for these games? OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND!

You know, I still can't believe no one's talking about how the Z-Move poses look like something straight out of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

sig-4707750.p03_01.jpg

sig-4707750.152.png

I have never been this happy in my life.

Also why is Killer Queen with that sailor and who is he.

sig-4715659.primarina_by_hiromu_kun-daml

I love Popplio's final evolution so much, really glad it turned out to be real.

THAT'S derpy dumb poppolio?

I have never been this happy in my life.

Also why is Killer Queen with that sailor and who is he.

That sailor is Kira,from Part 8 of JJBA.

Part 7 and 8 sort of reboot the series.

Edited by Paradigm Reversal

Good thing I've been keeping tabs on Pokémon Sun and Moon for the last few months. In terms of what I plan on doing with it, I'm going to keep up my tradition of making a generation team for each generation with each new generation that comes out. This one will be my seventh although I can't choose any Pokémon until I know what their base stats are.

Edited by Ganondorf8
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just to warn you guys, There has been people getting sun & moon early before the release and I've gotten info about this. The evidence is all over on youtube, twitch, social media, and some others. The info I picked up was

It is true, some people have access to the full version of Sun and Moon. They weren't obtained through legal means though, they downloaded the preload and managed to hack the game to be able to play it. Nintendo has already started taking actions about this on places like Youtube and Twitch (yes, someone was actually streaming the game) and getting those people banned or blocked. Be extremely careful of spoilers on social media.

Yes, this rumor is 100% true and it was Leaked very early morning at november 8, 2016 and to include the final part of the info, someone I know and said

The game started leaking during the very early morning today I believe, in a certain site that the word filter won't allow me to mention by name. I don't use that site but it eventually spread to Twitter, which I use actively. I follow a few 3DS modders/hackers that eventually managed to get the game. I'd link one of them but 1. I don't know if you'd be ok with that, and 2. Getting the games through that method is illegal, so I'd rather not spread the leaks. A lot of information has already been datamined, such as changes to old Pokémon, abilities, as well as base stats of new Pokémon, their movepools, etc. I've been avoiding plot details as much as possible, but I do know screenshots for that exist.

That's all the info I gathered up and it stops there due to a forum rule and word filter so we can't break and bypass that rule and not to mention we can't have it leaked anywhere so if you guys want to avoid the spoilers, don't watch the videos also it's normal for nintendo to remove these videos and they have the right to do so and if nintendo finds out who leaked the game, then I'm guessing it's not gonna be pretty for us.

There is less than one week remaining until the games are finally released and I can't wait to get my hands on Pokemon Moon.

I pre-ordered it on Friday, and I am hopping to be able to play it on the day it is released.

• Brohoof 1

Seems like I won't be having that much money too soon so I'm hopefully getting the Moon version for Christmas. The trailers and all the stuff I've seen about it are getting me really hyped! Can't wait to catch all kinds of cool new pokemon and build my team. I'm especially going to look for Cosmog, Drampa and Mimikyu. For some reason I've grown fond of Pyukumuku too.

Now if I just could choose which character I'm going to play as.  :D  They're both so cute. Character customization is great as well.