Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon Confirmed

Moved to Elsewhere

Moon and fairies are related from what I used to heard (can't fully remember it). If so then knowning Ninetales is Ice/Fairy, it should be in Moon.

Although no one says they're exclusive on either of them....yet. Could be on both

• Brohoof 2

Glaceon was easily the best looking Ice Pokemon before Alola Ninetales.

OMG. No, no, NO. Do not put that idea in my head. My head will explode!

When I was a kid, I dreamed about a Rapidash with a rainbow colored mane. And you just now... took it another level. A Rapidash with a rainbow crystalline (think FiM's Crystal ponies) design. (Or they could go down the line of a rainbow colored dry ice-like substance for the mane?)

STOP. I can't take it. It's too beautiful!

If they do that... They should also give her fairy wings in a sort of mega evolution. I think it'd look good on her. Edited by Maple Berry

Ah, I didn't think of that D: I pre-ordered Moon so Ninetales had better be in Moon :(

If that's the case, I really hope Ninetales will be exclusive to Moon.

It's one of the main reasons I haven't pre-ordered yet :s (though with the ease of trading online now, it shouldn't be a massive deal seeing as those with the other iteration will need whichever one you get to complete their pokedex - but I still want to catch my Aloha Vulpix myself XD)

But of course it's just a hunch I have, could be completely wrong :)

Edited by S.F.
  • Brohoof 2

Moon and fairies are related from what I used to heard (can't fully remember it). If so then knowning Ninetales is Ice/Fairy, it should be in Moon.

Although no one says they're exclusive on either of them....yet. Could be on both

Makes sense, but I really hope not. It would be quite a trend for me to break to buy the 'second' version. I've never done that without having the 'first' first. =P

Then again I'll be a poor college student when these games come out so I'll be lucky if I'm even able to get either. =(

Makes sense, but I really hope not. It would be quite a trend for me to break to buy the 'second' version. I've never done that without having the 'first' first. =P

Then again I'll be a poor college student when these games come out so I'll be lucky if I'm even able to get either. =(

Let's hope you'll get it soon. I wish I can get it as well but I know I won't be able to get it sadly. This game would be my welcome back to pokemon too :(

Same :P I don't know why but I mostly buy the "second" one too. I did buy Ruby over Sapphire though for some reason.

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the meowth, but holy crap that marrowak is cool! Im running out of space on my party, almost every leak so far has me saying "I want that on my team" at least once...

• Brohoof 1

Why does it seem that only Kanto Pokemon are getting Alola forms? :| I'm hoping it's not just gen one Pokemon.

Probably a combination of the nostalgia factor and to try to get the Pokemon Go players interested (there have been more than one who have said that they really don't want to see any generation after 1 being introduced), so it could be Gamefreak/Nintendo trying to draw that crowd in? But that's all speculation on my part :/

• Brohoof 1

The new Pokemon that were just announced look pretty cool. I especially love the sand castle Pokemon and Alolan Marowak. Now I'm not exactly sure who I want to add onto my team. All of the Pokemon announced so far look so awesome and interesting to use.  :lol:

I'm hoping the new region can make Eevee family has an alter type. Like Vaporeon = poison, Leafeon = bug, Glaceon = steel, Espeon = ghost, and so on with Eevee lines (with missing types of course).

• Brohoof 1

I'm hoping the new region can make Eevee family has an alter type. Like Vaporeon = poison, Leafeon = bug, Glaceon = steel, Espeon = ghost, and so on with Eevee lines (with missing types of course).

I'd also be interested to see if we get a brand new Eeveeloution, there are a few types yet to be Eevee'd (like those you mentioned) :D

• Brohoof 1

I'd also be interested to see if we get a brand new Eeveeloution, there are a few types yet to be Eevee'd (like those you mentioned) :D

Ghost, Bug, Ground, Steel, Fighting, Poison, Rock, Flying, and Dragon

Assuming if Eevee gets an Aloha type, then the rest of the missing types fits perfectly for all its evos. I know I'm overthinking it but that would be awesome. I hope the Eevee line gets a Aloha type in the game, or dual even

• Brohoof 1

Man the new Pokémon and Alolan Forms have been out of control... I feel particularly infatuated with how friggin' adorable Alolan Vulpix is. :squee:

Remains to be seen if they'll go past gen 1 Pokémon to make Alolan forms out of though, I would freak over Alolan Bisharp and/or Milotic, both of which are my favorite Pokémon. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Few more Aloha forms revealed. Raichu (who could have predicted that?), Marowak (who becomes Ghost/Fire, so he may be dead) and Meowth. New revealed Pokemon are WishiWashi, whose ability "Schooling" allows it to assume a School Form where it combines with its brothers to form a hulking monstrosity, Morelull, a Grass/Fairy mushroom and Pyukimuki, which has the ability "Innards Out" and attacks using it's internal organs.

... Which is just about as disgusting as it sounds. Also, the Team of this region is Team Skull, who look... unimpressive. To me, they look like a bunch of hipsters trying to cool.  

• Brohoof 1

... Which is just about as disgusting as it sounds. Also, the Team of this region is Team Skull, who look... unimpressive. To me, they look like a bunch of hipsters trying to cool.  

Team Skull... Sounds familiar... 

200px-Team_Skull_art.png

Also, Cubone's mother back! She'll have her revenge on us all! 

Not liking the Generation I bias here, BUT I am liking the choicings and typings sooo much that I don't even know where to start. Fire/Ghost Marowak is truthfully incredible. I'm sad that they left Cubone alone and didn't give it a fire typing or something. Electric/Psychic Raichu is also pretty cool. I can't get too excited though because I've used Raichu and Psychic types so much.

They're trying a lot of new things to spice it up just a little bit. People may think that the Alola variations are a cheap cop-out of making new Pokemon, but I really like them. I like the world-building, I like the new typings. I like the idea of using a Pokemon that I've never really used before because I was put off by their typings. (Cubone is my favorite Pokemon ever, but I never have really used it because I just don't really care for that typing. Although Marowak isn't Cubone, I'm excited.)

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, gotta say Team Skull seems pretty unique. Hope at least one of them has a Duskull or something. :P

Wouldn't be surprised to see one of them with a Cubone or Aloha Marowak, considering the headgear that they choose XD