Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will you go to see the MLP Movie?

Ponies4Bronies

Just wondering,

When the movie comes out in 2017...will you go? Alone? Or with friends? Would you feel awkward if the theater was filled with girls? Would you make it to the premiere or go the next week or so?

For me,

I would try to go with my local brony group and I wouldn't care if the theater was filled with 7 yr old girls or kids, or their moms staring at me. Though I'm sure a few other bronies would go. I would try to make it to the premiere as well and Dash would come with me. :wub: I would go later in the day probably only because I like going to the theaters, its a good night thing to do.

• Brohoof 7

I will most likely try to see it with a friend or my brother, neither of which are bronies but they don't mind either way. I wouldn't have transportation anyways. XD If the theater was somehow filled with girls, I would be like "YOOOOOO, this movie is gonna be SWEET!" and I would sit down. Yup. For me it doesn't matter if there are a bunch of girls or guys there or whatever, it is a movie about something that I enjoy and that's all that matters to me. :)

• Brohoof 8

Oh, heck yeah! Someone had better be dead or dying for me to miss it. I plan on taking my girlfriend to see it, and then maybe my brother if he feels comfortable enough.

My girlfriend and her family are all Bronies, so maybe I could bring my mom and brother, and we can see it as one big family. :D

Also, don't know if I'll ever get the chance to go to a pony con, so I'm definitely not passing up the chance to meet other Bronies. :)

• Brohoof 5

I'm actually going to wait until the movie gets uploaded to a website so I can watch it then.

I don't believe that I need to visit a theater to watch it. That's a bit extensive.

• Brohoof 2

I'll most likely be seeing it with my twin sister, who also loves ponies. And possibly our best friend who's sorta into the show and often laughs at several episodes. No way my parents are seeing it with me.

I am going to see it with my wife as just two people seeing a movie. I am not going to let bronies, young girls or anyone influence my ability to enjoy/not enjoy a movie because at the end of the day, I know I am not a brony and I don't really give a damn if people criticize me for going to see a movie in theaters. If the quality is good, I would rather support the staff making the movie than download it/watch it on the internet where they gain no revenue for it.

I'm probably gonna wait until it comes out on iTunes/Netflix unless a friend invites me. I want to watch the movie and want to support the staff, but I can't see me ever going to the theaters by myself to watch it. Besides, camrips are terrible quality anyway, among other things

It depends, really. If they're showing the original version I'll definitely go, but if they only have the Dutch dub I'm not going to bother. If the entire cinema is filled with little girls, well, I don't really care although I'm sure their parents will send me some weird looks.

Unlike the usual episodes I just watch on Dailymotion, the 2017 movie will be worth spending money on. Since i'll be 16 by then, I'll probably be supervising my parents' friends' daughters while i'm there. 

Well I'm pretty sure I'll be going "alone" because I don't have any brony friends who live near enough to me for it to be practical for them to come or me to go. However I'm pretty sure I'll be far from the only brony there. I'm going to try and make it to the premiere but won't sweat it if it's the next couple of days.

Oh, heck yeah! Someone had better be dead or dying for me to miss it. I plan on taking my girlfriend to see it, and then maybe my brother if he feels comfortable enough.

My girlfriend and her family are all Bronies, so maybe I could bring my mom and brother, and we can see it as one big family. :D

Also, don't know if I'll ever get the chance to go to a pony con, so I'm definitely not passing up the chance to meet other Bronies. :)

Cool that your girlfriends family are all bronies. I wish my fam was like that XD. 

• Brohoof 1

Cool that your girlfriends family are all bronies. I wish my fam was like that XD.

Yeah, it's really awesome that we have that in common. We didn't know that each other were Bronies when we officially started dating, so it was kind of a shock.

My mom and brother and her dad aren't really Bronies, they just also like the show. But the odds are still pretty uncanny (my dad doesn't like it at all, but oh well).

• Brohoof 1

I really don't like going to the theater, and I have no one to go with, so I'll probably end up watching it online somehow.

Hopefully I can avoid spoilers until I get a chance to see it.