Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will you go to see the MLP Movie?

Ponies4Bronies

I'm not too sure. My parents hate going to the movie theaters, but at the same time, I'll be a junior in high school by then and hopefully have a car, so maybe I'll see it. Then again, it might be uhh, a little awkward being a 16 year old guy at the movie theater, so at the same time I'll probably watch it on DVD :P

Is this even a question? Of course. :P Even if the whole movie is just the Mane 6 sitting around a tea table staring at each other, I'd go see it. You can't root for your team if you don't go to the game. ;)

I understand if some can't see it in theaters due to unfortunate circumstances, but otherwise, I don't see why I wouldn't go to see it.

• Brohoof 1

would love to but just one issue the movie will probably get localized and it will lose the original voice acting and seeing the dutch voice actors arent as good as the English. probably not If there is an english screening hell yeah otherwise I will wait untill I can find it online or in stores

I most likely wont go at all. Closet and all that.

Though, I may just have to. The amount of opportunity from spoiler that might happen in between when it's in cinema and on dvd is rather high.

Heck no. This isn't a pony site what're you talking about?

Ha! Of course I am you silly four-legged pone you. It'd be the best day of my brony life.

Take me with you ;-;

(Silly four-legged pone is best pone)

• Brohoof 1

I will one day have the courage to ask my dad to go. For now, I'll just fantasize about going and meeting other bronies. Sure, it'll be filled with little girls, no doubt about that, but seeing and meeting other bronies would be really cool. I'd go alone because I don't know anyone else who likes MLP, but I don't have a problem with that.

• Brohoof 1

I will never see anything MLP-related in a theater. I'll just watch it when it eventually gets released on dailymotion.

Or not watch it at all, idk

This is a film released in theathers. I doupt it will be in dailymotion.

I will shamelessly go and see it, by myself. Literally, I will confidently, without hesitation, go to the ticket counter and say "1 for My Little Pony". I don't really mind, I mean it's the MLP movie, I can't not go see it.

First, I didn't know there was a movie. AWESOME!! Heck yeah I'm going to see it on the big screen, there is no experience like seeing a movie in theaters and if I have to drag my friends to see it, I will. I only know two bronies where I live but I'm sure they'll be down and as for my folks I am not telling them I'm going. My dad is real old school you know? To him if you watch the show you have to be homosexual or something or at least have a mental problem of some kind.

No. I'm not gonna see it, its been my experience that movie adaptations of cartoons have proven to be a boring, mediocre snoozefest most of the time.

That and Hasbro movies aren't always the best either.

Will probably watch it on tv

Edited by Leave a Whisper

I am looking forward to this, it is going to be epic. Will be being along all of the bronies in the local area and we will take over the cinema muhahahahaha :P But joking aside, I won't be missing out on seeing this even if I have to travel to the other side of the country.

• Brohoof 1

YES. ABSOLUTELY.

It would have been a yes from me anyway, since my boyfriend is obsessed with ponies and I love them too. There's no way we'd miss this.

But now that

it looks like SEA PONIES will be in it!

IT IS THE MOST DEFINITE YES OF MY LIFE.

• Brohoof 1

I hope I get the chance to see it! Life has been less than kind me, bit I hope otnrelents just enough to let me go see it some time! :please: