Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

zjojwAx.png

Here's some fanart I recently did of Pinkie Pie, Mabel Pines, Steven Universe, Sans the Skeleton, and Greg from Over the Garden Wall! It took a while due to me procrastinating, but I'm happy with how it came out. If you have any criticisms for it, please let me know, as I'm always happy to hear them! :D

• Brohoof 5

Looks cute, well done :D

Thank you! ^^

This actually looks very well done, and awesome crossover idea. ^__^ I think my only problem is how Pinkie's body looks, but that could be intentional. She looks really....stretched. :P

Other than that, very well done on this. :)

Thank you! :D Yeah, I did it intentionally so that way she'd be up to Mabel's face. I figured it looked a bit odd, but then again, Pinkie has been known to break the show's proportions, so I suppose it isn't too against the canon :P

But thanks again! :)

• Brohoof 1

Thank you! ^^

Thank you! :D Yeah, I did it intentionally so that way she'd be up to Mabel's face. I figured it looked a bit odd, but then again, Pinkie has been known to break the show's proportions, so I suppose it isn't too against the canon :P

But thanks again! :)

Ah, okay. That makes sense then. Also, the character on the top, I assume that is Greg? Never seen that show but at first, I thought that was the Villager from Animal Crossing. XD

• Brohoof 1

Ah, okay. That makes sense then. Also, the character on the top, I assume that is Greg? Never seen that show but at first, I thought that was the Villager from Animal Crossing. XD

Haha yeah, it is Greg. Honestly, the main characters kind of do look like Villager now that I think about it xD

But if you haven't seen it, I would recommend the show. It's a pretty good miniseries that's kind of like Gravity Falls in the writing. Plus it's only 10 episodes long, Lol.

• Brohoof 1