Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

roleplay world A question on joining roleplays

twiia

I spent all night reading roleplays. I want to start, but I don't think I'm ready for stuff like Equestrian Empire. What would you recommend I start with?

Edited by Lightwing
Small Tag edit

well, it depends on what kind of oc you have. a wandering warrior would be better suited to an adventure roleplay, while a stay-at-home mom would be best for slice-of-life. XD

• Brohoof 1

@

Just letting you know I moved this to Site Questions as the EvE OOC section wasn't the best place for this to be answered.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

, this should guide you perfectly on what you asked for:

Just look for an open RP in which your character would fit in, then ask to join

There is no "best starter RP", as much as many people would like one of those. It comes all about what sort of OC you will use to RP:

• Is your OC meant to be fun and silly? Why don't you give a shot to Slice of Life RPs. Those tend to be the most fitting for this sort of personalities.
  • Is your OC an adventurer? Does he/she wish to live their life? Why not look into an Adventure RP then?

At the end of the day, it all comes to what sort of OC you are going to use. Just look on the OOC Discussion of Everfree Empire for something that would fit your character, and just work from there. We all start somewhere, so don't feel bad if it is not what you may like at the beginning c:

Also, if you haven't already, I would recommend you to read our Roleplay guides. Although reading RPs by themselves isn't necessarily a bad idea, this guides will give you a better insight of how you should make your RP posts: Starter Roleplay Guide and Roleplay Rules Start Here

If you have any other doubts about this topic though, I encourage you to ask them here.  :muffins:

Edit: member seems to have their doubt resolved now, seeing how they went and read+brohooved everything. I can close this now, so have a nice day!

• Brohoof 1