Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Batbrony

I agree that the first part of a long story is typically the slowest, because the first act seems to be when the story's elements have to be fleshed out. I see it like going to the park; first you have to drive there, and driving is monotonous, but you have to do it, otherwise how the heck did you get there? And once you're at the park, woo boy, it's time to have some fun! That's the way I look at it; everything takes setup and preparation. Longer fics just need more of it.

One last question before our Q&A ends; if the whole Changeling thing didn't work out for AJ, what would you say about musketeer in her future?  :lie:

un_pour_tous__tous_pour_un__by_alasou-d9

Can't deny she looks friggin' rad in that outfit.  :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

One last question before our Q&A ends; if the whole Changeling thing didn't work out for AJ, what would you say about musketeer in her future?  :lie:

un_pour_tous__tous_pour_un__by_alasou-d9

Can't deny she looks friggin' rad in that outfit.  :toldya:

Okay, that's adorable, not going to lie. A Three Musketeers with her, Rainbow and... uh... ah heck, Fluttershy. That would be some good reading right there.

• Brohoof 2

Okay, that's adorable, not going to lie. A Three Musketeers with her, Rainbow and... uh... ah heck, Fluttershy. That would be some good reading right there.

:grin2: Well now that you mention it...

large.jpg

And on that note, our Q&A has come to an end.  I want to thank you, Mister Friendly, for giving us your time this afternoon and hanging out with and answering questions from some of the lovely members of our forum.  I hope both you and all our members enjoyed their time chatting in this thread, and best of luck with your future writing!  I look forward to the upcoming chapter of Advent of Applejack very much, indeed.  :D   

• Brohoof 1