Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Longest play session of a SINGLE game!

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

2 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

19 years.

The real world is a lie. We all exist within a computer simulation.

Inside a simulation, inside another simulation, inside even more simulations, inside trillions of more simulations. Also sounds like a plot for black mirror and it probably is.

On 2/28/2016 at 7:04 PM, Makazi said:

Longest session I've ever done was probably Oblivion which I played fourteen hours straight. When I stopped it was 7 AM the next day and I was like "Damn." and collapsed in my bed.

I hope you didn't have to go to work that day. LOL, I don't know if this counts as a game but when I was younger I would play LazyTown games on the Nick Jr website before they got taken off the website for hours, I remember I liked Pixelspix so much that I even tried to play it at school outside class (Like during lunch, I can't do that at my new school because they have a police officer who stays in the cafeteria and plus, those games were taken off in 2010, that was during like um... 3rd grade or so... I'm in like... 9th grade...and all I'm supposed to do is work, and during Lunch I'm s'posed to eat.)

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

I can only guess as I don't remember the exact amount of hours I played, but Rimworld and/or Mount & Blade: Warband probably have that record, back in 2020 I played both of those for like entire days over the course of 3 months. So maybe like ~12-18 hours each?

Though Minecraft back when I had a friend to play it with would also be a strong contender, we went HARD on that game at times, spending whole days/nights working on projects and stuff.