Jonny Music

Here's my very own Organ Cover of At the Gala:

It is also on Pony.fm for those who are also on there:

sig-4400537.normal.jpg

As of March 1, 2016, a YouTube version has been released:

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 3

Pretty good.

Perhaps you could've experimented with different stops on the organ? ...that is...if your VST has it.

Also, some articulations would certainly work, especially some staccato march-like textures in the final C# Major part

All in all, a decent piece of work.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pretty good.

Perhaps you could've experimented with different stops on the organ? ...that is...if your VST has it.

Also, some articulations would certainly work, especially some staccato march-like textures in the final C# Major part

All in all, a decent piece of work.

Thanks.

I do have the Full and Licensed version of Garritan GPO (Classical Pipe Organ) VST, however, the assigning of different stops is proven to be pretty difficult especially with how the sheet music is formed.

That's why I also freely give the sheet music, so then I, as well as others who want to, can try and practice it on a real organ and experiment and even post on YouTube our real-life organ playing of this song (and other songs I have arranged for the Organ) in hopes that it would sound better than the exported Finale 2014 audio you have been hearing thanks to the Garritan GPO VST.

Note: The last part has been composed in Db Major (the sheet music shows).

Edited by Jonny Music

(edited)

@@Jonny Music,

Hmmm, maybe try assigning each setting a different staff like I showed you in my arrangement of "A True True Friend"? 

No, that would be too complicated. Especially if I want to make and release a real and practical Organ sheet music like I mentioned here:

Thanks.

I do have the Full and Licensed version of Garritan GPO (Classical Pipe Organ) VST, however, the assigning of different stops is proven to be pretty difficult especially with how the sheet music is formed.

That's why I also freely give the sheet music, so then I, as well as others who want to, can try and practice it on a real organ and experiment and even post on YouTube our real-life organ playing of this song (and other songs I have arranged for the Organ) in hopes that it would sound better than the exported Finale 2014 audio you have been hearing thanks to the Garritan GPO VST.

Note: The last part has been composed in Db Major (the sheet music shows).

Edited by Jonny Music

• 1 month later...
(edited)

@@Jonny Music,

Hmmm, maybe try assigning each setting a different staff like I showed you in my arrangement of "A True True Friend"? 

Actually, I had just remembered exactly how I can do it without switching stops midway in the sheet music.

Audio mixing during the editing process. I could make the original sheet music first that goes from the beginning to the end, and then make separate sheet music export the audio for those, put them into an audio editing software and then continue with some editing magic. :)

Edited by Jonny Music