Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general (40K) Deathwatch Overkill

Limeblossom

Finally Deathwatch gets new content from Games Workshop. Fighting Genestealer cults with unique weaponry and awesome stuff.

12596347_10153478973238546_1463267929_n-

Of all the Deathwatch models the Salamander Terminator is one of my favorites. combining a heavy flamer with power fist + melta is really awesome.

deathwatch-overkill-garran-branatar-term

Other Warhammer fans interested in the release? P.S. the White Dwarf has the official 40K rules.

Edited by Limeblossom
  • Brohoof 1

Finally Deathwatch gets new content from Games Workshop. Fighting Genestealer cults with unique weaponry and awesome stuff.

sig-4400752.12596347_10153478973238546_1

Of all the Deathwatch models the Salamander Terminator is one of my favorites. combining a heavy flamer with power fist + melta is really awesome.

sig-4400752.deathwatch-overkill-garran-b

Other Warhammer fans interested in the release? P.S. the White Dwarf has the official 40K rules.

Still not happy what they did to warhammer fantasy, but I' am pleased at how they're promoting other stuff about wh 40k. I have a pre order of battle fleet gothic armada for PC.

• Brohoof 1

Still not happy what they did to warhammer fantasy, but I' am pleased at how they're promoting other stuff about wh 40k. I have a pre order of battle fleet gothic armada for PC.

Fantasy got a spiritual successor called The 9th Age made by a big number of fans. Even tournaments are allowing the homebrew.

• Brohoof 1

Fantasy got a spiritual successor called The 9th Age made by a big number of fans. Even tournaments are allowing the homebrew.

I've read that off from ld4wiki but thank you and I'm happy to hear it getting approved for tournaments. I despise seeing those stormcast enternals entering fantasy setting. They're nothing but ground marines.

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 1

I've read that off from ld4wiki but thank you and I'm happy to hear it getting approved for tournaments.

You check 1D4chan too? Welcome to the club, Battlebrother.

I despise seeing those stir cast externals entering fantasy setting. They're nothing but ground marines.

We could've foreseen that since GW has a fetish for big, power armored knights. They're ideal for conversions. I'm planning to use their feet for Celestial Lions Terminators.

• Brohoof 1

You check 1D4chan too? Welcome to the club, Battlebrother.

We could've foreseen that since GW has a fetish for big, power armored knights. They're ideal for conversions. I'm planning to use their feet for Celestial Lions Terminators.

It saddens me because I like fantasy for the fact you had normal holy roman empire soldiers fighting a losing battle against the big armored knights of chaos. It made the whole struggle more appealing and desperate as they didn't had some big armored knight mary sues coming to dave the day, but rather whatever means the normal human in that setting is capable of. Still, the ground marines at least do make good coversion tools. I agree. Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 1

It saddens me because I like fantasy for the fact you had normal holy roman empire soldiers fighting a losing battle against the big armored knights of chaos. It made the whole struggle more appealing and desperate as they didn't had some big armored knight mary sues coming to dave the day, but rather whatever means the normal human in that setting is capable of. Still, the ground marines at least do make good coversion tools. I agree.

GW just loves the Hell out of big knights.

Now I only need to know if Grey Knights helmets just fit with the models. I'll paint them silver with a bit of blue, just like the knights from the old Warcraft games.

Edited by Limeblossom
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The petty Imperium trying to fight the vile xenos again? Pathetic. Chaos is eternal. Chaos is forever. Join us as I did 10,000 years ago. 

The amount of Warhammer on MLPForums is awesomely increasing B).

• Brohoof 1