Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your dream job?

AtomicStone

I'd love to be a Public Health Officer and be deployed by UN to organise healthcare in destabilised regions, either because of war, natural disasters or anything else. Since I'm neither a physician nor an American, it's not gonna happen.

Honestly, I dream of a job in public health that makes a real difference.

• Brohoof 2

It's my dream job to be a furniture designer for Ikea because I really like designing things and I also like technical stuff and I want to make smart, afordable, nice furniture that everyone can buy.

• Brohoof 2

To be a film director. I do love movies a lot and I've always wanted to become a well known director but sadly it's so difficult to get recognized in the business.

• Brohoof 1

My dream is to eventually become a therapist or counselor. I also have a dream to become a pro artist and continue my artwork on the side. :)

• Brohoof 2

I guess it's not really a job but.....YouTube ad revenue all the way :D

Dude, Youtube counts as a job, you'd be getting paid for it so it counts! A fair few youtubers are getting a decent amount of money for making videos. ^^

I guess it kinda depends on the amounts of views you get though to be honest..

• Brohoof 1

I guess it's not really a job but.....YouTube ad revenue all the way :D

If you make a living out of it (some do) then yes, it would be a job :)

I'm going to be doing a child care course in September so I guess... something to do with child care right now? I wouldn't go as far to say it's my "dream job" it's just something I'd like to do right now. It's really a question of what job would suck the least for me.

• Brohoof 1

Dude, Youtube counts as a job, you'd be getting paid for it so it counts! A fair few youtubers are getting a decent amount of money for making videos. ^^

I guess it kinda depends on the amounts of views you get though to be honest..

Yes but technically YouTube isn't a job, since it's not like you're working for the company itself, they didn't hire you, YOU decided to create videos and earn money off of them, which just so happens to support the company. Also, it not only views, but certain videos you might decide to have mid-video ads instead of ads just at the beginning, but that will also affect your views.

• Brohoof 1

Singer of a popular band. You get to tour the world and do what what you enjoy in front of thousands of people all the time...at least I would, if I got a group together and hit it big.

As far as what specific job title or position, it could vary amongst many computer related or IT positions.  The way I look at dream jobs has more to do with the company itself.  I really would love to work for NOAA (The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration).

~ Miles

A game designing job has been my dream job for my entire life. Not sure which aspect of the game I would exclusively look upon, but right now I'm leaning towards the "Ideas Guy", Writer, or maybe even Playtester. Some fantasy of mine is to one day be the lead designer of an MMO like Sword Art Online. Making virtual reality technology like in that anime is 100% possible as far as our current technological state is concerned.

I may have to look into other aspects of game design, though... *signs up for Programming & Media Arts classes just in case*