Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your dream job?

AtomicStone

My dream is to become a military officer when I turned 18, an experienced expert technician and musician, and living to be at the convention with my music instrument brought with me.

Working as Electrical Engineer at SpaceX, Tesla Motors, or Valve. I personally want to work on manufacturing or installing parts of a car, rocket, robot, etc. I've always had a kanck for building and dissembling certain objects and I know that this profession is right for me.

I've always wanted to be a physician. The idea of being in charge of someones health and well being has always fascinated me, and I just love helping people (it's just who I am I suppose  :lol:).  I am in the process of preparing my application for medical school and if all goes to plan, my dream will become a reality. Hopefully everyone else's dreams come true too  :pinkie:  :wub:

* i'd like to be paid to sleep. yes. that sounds good to me.

* although on a more serious note, perhaps just animating or being an artist in general. i do draw sometimes and my art is okay i guess, but i just wish i had the motivation to put more effort into getting better and learning more techniques. if i did that, i'd like to think i'd be able to do what my friend does and just become my own boss; a full-time artist.

The dream would be to work the field of Robotics engineering.

But I wouldn`t mind if I will find myself as a psychologist, or an actor, or an F1 pilot.... hehe x3... I mean I like to dream... 

I`m anxious to see what becames true out of all of them

It sure as hell ain't engineering; I can't take it anymore. Regardless if I end up getting a degree in it or not, I ain't going to do that.

My true passion has been, and will always be flight. I want to be a pilot someday.

Dream job? For me, I'd love to be an artist. Unfortunately I'm not good at art :c . That's probably the only thing I legitimately would have a passion for when it comes to careers

Currently, I really want to work in the animation field, or at least write for cartoons. I've been having ideas of what it would be like to write cartoons of my own and whatnot, and I do a lot of writing in my notebook, so yeah.

As silly as it sounds, I would love to work in the animation industry and create my own cartoon one day. Although that is certainly not happening since I failed high school.

I'd want to be self employed through doing what I love -- writing, art, traveling, and photography. There are so many combinations with these four things. For example, writing stories with illustrations; monetized travel blogs with photography; travel vlogs; all of the above and more. I want to do something that doesn't feel like work and building my life around what I love is a sure fire way to do that. ^^

A job where I don't have to talk to, interact with, or, ideally, ever have to see other human beings and am more or less left alone.  I wouldn't care how boring it was; it could be typing and / or organizing papers and boxes.  It could be alphabetizing bricks for an eccentric bricklayer who won the lottery; something a person with the intelligence of a house plant could do.

• Brohoof 1