Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Am I the Only One Who Doesn't Find Fluttershy Cute?

Meson Bolt

3 minutes ago, RulesofRarity said:

Back in season one, when they have to stop that dragon. The mane 6 enter an avalanche zone and Fluttershy causes an avalanche by screaming because a leaf falls on her back or something like that. 

Oh yea, so you basically never found her cute. Im sure she didnt mean it though 

have a great day/night:squee:

• Brohoof 1

Oh lemme tel ya something. It's your life it's your opinion and we must respect that. But, I still feel obliged to tell you this ; *uhuh* lemme clear my throath

WHAT !? ARE YOU INSANE !? HOW CAN YOU SAY FLUTTERSHY IS NOT CUTE ??? HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT ??? She's the true meaning of cuteness, she's just so ADORABLE with her cute little voice and her cute shy look and when she start to hide herself under her hair it's just irresistible. (no I"m not in love)

But mhe...anyway you're free to think what you want. :P

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Oh lemme tel ya something. It's your life it's your opinion and we must respect that. But, I still feel obliged to tell you this ; *uhuh* lemme clear my throath

WHAT !? ARE YOU INSANE !? HOW CAN YOU SAY FLUTTERSHY IS NOT CUTE ??? HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT ??? She's the true meaning of cuteness, she's just so ADORABLE with her cute little voice and her cute shy look and when she start to hide herself under her hair it's just irresistible. (no I"m not in love)

But mhe...anyway you're free to think what you want. :P

LOL :squee:thats exactly what I thoughtl but i didnt write it cuz i thought it would be rude

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Yeah but in fact I'm not really objective, fluttershy is exactly the kind of girl that make my heart going crazy irl. She could be anything, even a rock, this character will always be cute to me !

True! But im a girl so i dont love her in that way. But i love her in a fluttershy ish way! 

Just now, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Yeah may be but you can be attracted by the boys that act the same so...at the end it's the same ! No ?

A "Fluttershyish way" evzn that is cute ! :yay:

Haha, my best subject is fluttershyology. Ik not really one for romance though except for friendship!:kindness:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, RulesofRarity said:

Back in season one, when they have to stop that dragon. The mane 6 enter an avalanche zone and Fluttershy causes an avalanche by screaming because a leaf falls on her back or something like that. 

Rainbow was a lot worse in that episode. Fluttershy didn't intend to cause it, but she was anxious and her friends didn't notice it.

• Brohoof 1