Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Foods you've RECENTLY begun to love

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

(edited)

Sushi. Not a very exciting answer, but I was told I would eventually love it as most people do. I guess my time has finally come.

Wow, I guess sushi is a lot of people's new food.

Edited by Zeal Crown

Seafood pasta. I used to have mixed feelings towards how it tasted, but after a few times eating it, I got used to the flavor and sometimes order it when I look for pasta.

• 5 months later...

Spicy food.

I wouldn't ever touch or even eat it for years until one year, on my friend's birthday a year or two ago, where we went to some Indian restaurant (its name was Tandoori Kona.) and I ordered a mild butter chicken dish, and ended up kinda liking it. Then I somehow accidentally branched out some time later when a server at the Chinese fast food place at the mall's food court accidentally gave me a single piece of spicy chicken, and I actually ended up liking it so much that it's now a common thing i order from the place. All because of a small accident. Imagine that.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

One thing comes to mind at this point - I remember when I was feeling quite suspicious about eating some shrimp chip things at a Chinese restaurant some time ago. I ended up loving the taste after all.

Actually different cheese-flavored things as well since I haven't always been a fan of melted cheese. But it does feel like I'm starting to like it more than before. 

• 1 month later...

cocolate and toffee sweets (choco toffs as I call them XD) I don't know why but as a kid I didn't like them and then I never tried them again, but recently I got one again and oh my sweet gummybear are they good, they're sooooooo perfect and I'm basicly obsessed with them :please: 

I've recently decided to try and finally try and eat healthier and exercise some of my excess bodyweight off, starting with learning about nutrition. With that in mind, I've really fallen in love with yogurt and protein/granola bars, sometimes together for breakfast. They make an awesome snack too, and I can kinda offset the higher calories given to me at supper. :catface:

I didn't always like Nutella. :x It wasn't until college that I became obsessed with it. 

• Brohoof 1