Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

writing Seeking people to proof read/comment on Story

SacredHooves

So officially speaking I am now working on a story that has resided in my head for almost a decade.  I need some open minded friends who will;

Critique the story

Spell check and find my sentence errors

Eagerly push me to keep going

Will not steal what is sent as their own.

This is the fourth time I'll have sat down to try this; and I really need the support of my fellow bronies to assist me in being strong.  This is a non-pony related story that will have;

Violence

Death

Emotion

Heart Gripping

Inspiration

Turmoil

May not be for anyone 13 and under

Sci-fi/Fantasy themed

If this is seems like your kinda apple tree to buck; please respond here or PM me.  I eagerly await those with the joy/passions for these kind of things

• Brohoof 1

Just write with all your spirit and follow your heart all throughout the process. Really, writing is such a beautiful and powerful thing and it's wonderful that you want to write a story. I'm quite well with grammar so if it's okay with you you can send me a couple passages at a time and I could proof read them. I used to write myself and learned a lot on what makes a story successful and also considered as an accomplishment among the great works of literature. I won't steal your ideas. This was one of my main worries when I talked to people about my writing and I was thus very secretive. I really hope you accomplish your goal and I thoroughly encourage you to do so. Please message me if you'd like my help. :)

• Brohoof 2

So officially speaking I am now working on a story that has resided in my head for almost a decade.  I need some open minded friends who will;

Critique the story

Spell check and find my sentence errors

Eagerly push me to keep going

Will not steal what is sent as their own.

This is the fourth time I'll have sat down to try this; and I really need the support of my fellow bronies to assist me in being strong.  This is a non-pony related story that will have;

Violence

Death

Emotion

Heart Gripping

Inspiration

Turmoil

May not be for anyone 13 and under

Sci-fi/Fantasy themed

If this is seems like your kinda apple tree to buck; please respond here or PM me.  I eagerly await those with the joy/passions for these kind of things

I need the exact same thing you're looking for, so if you find anymore extra help let me know through here please.

• Brohoof 2

I need the exact same thing you're looking for, so if you find anymore extra help let me know through here please.

*smiles and gives hooves up* I will give you all the aid I can myself, as well as suggest to anyone who helps me to help you too.

• Brohoof 1

Well... thank you for answering back so quick it was good to get a reply I suppose. Really though, thanks for the reply, so hopefully if you or someone else can help me with my stories by proof reading and stuff, it would be good.

(edited)

I'm willing to help as well. English and literature are my best subjects, even though I probably won't have a career around them. If your story has been in planning for close to a decade, it must have a lot of potential!  :)

Edit: If you want, I can help proofread your story as well, Echo.  

Edited by GreySentinel
  • Brohoof 2