Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You're a Character in the Last Video Game You Played. How long will you last?

Kronos the Revenant

(edited)

To elaborate, if YOU, not your avatar or OC, but YOU, were the main character or an NPC in the very last video game you played, how long could you survive?

For me, Fallout 4. 

As main character: Kick everyone's asses. :D

As an NPC: Keep trading with the Lone Survivor and take all of his/her caps.  :D That or wait until he/she kills me, in which case, XP *ded*

Edited by Kronos

The last video game I played was Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

i think i'd last pretty long. I mean, Terra seems pretty powerful?

If I was actually the Dragonborn...I'm pretty sure I would last a good while. Alduin, Harkon, nor the first Dragonborn would stand a chance and when I finally pass beyond the veil I would feast with my brother and sisters in Sovngarde!

I was playing Besieged last time.. and there's no characters :lol:

But before that i was playing Sins of a solar empire with a friend who

is REALLY good at it and is also a troll.. so I'm kinda screwed :P

But before that i was playing Sins of a solar empire with a friend who is REALLY good at it and is also a troll.. so I'm kinda screwed

haha Sins is the last game I played aswel haha but the last game I played where you are a character(Kinda) is Darkest Dungeon and I would be screwed in that place...

(edited)

Hatoful Boyfriend holiday star. On the plus side, that's not the game where your life literally depends on successfully dating one of the birds. I think I would be OK, I'd just make the same decisions I would make as if I were playing the game. Though being a fan of Shuu might prove to be... detrimental... to my chances of living.

Edited by Celtore

(edited)

I was playing Besieged last time.. and there's no characters :lol:

But before that i was playing Sins of a solar empire with a friend who

is REALLY good at it and is also a troll.. so I'm kinda screwed :P

Hate to burst your bubble, but i also counted NPCs as well, so if you were playing Besiged last before replying to this topic, you'd be one of those enemies attempting to stop the creation, in which case, RIP :D Edited by Kronos
  • Brohoof 1

Well... Shadow of Mordor it was, I believe...

As the Main Character... That means I'm Talion, who's dead, but is possessed by a spirit, and literally cannot die cause he keeps respawning, lorewise. Welp, I'll be kicking some Uruk-Hai butts!  :love:

As an NPC, I would be an Uruk. Only a matter of time before I find a sword running through my throat  :unsure:

In Age of Empires II, I might only last around one minute if a Pikeman comes attacking me one by one endlessly since I prefer to appear as a Knight with Sieur De Metz's icon, well practically Sieur De Metz including it's HP, Attack etc... Then the whole game is over because the main hero is dead... If in Age of Empires III, Pikeman is nothing to me, but if a Skirmisher comes one by one, I might last for quite long. Well, at least that's Amelia Black which is what I imagine my HP, Attack and etc. will be like... Maybe around 3-4 minutes...

Fallout 4 aswell

As the sole survivor... The name says everything

As an NPC, I should be fine until my main character goes on one of my random synth checks where I quicksave then kill all my settlers and look for synth components on their bodies

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The last game I played was Minecraft, so I'd be dead. Considering I can't make a dent in trees in real life, I'd be stuck on the very first thing you do right when you click "Create New World". Since nightime happens in about ten minutes after starting the world, I'd die in a matter of minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think that I would last a good while in the world of Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Probably more difficult than it looks to catch all of those fish and insects, though. :P

I guess I can survive a good while in the world of Hoenn. I'll just be careful of all of those overly-powerful Pokémon and i'll be fine. Those things can kill, you know.

Smash Bros for Wii U..

Assuming it's just myself taking the place of a character..

My neck will be broken in about 10 seconds of starting...so RIP

• Brohoof 1