Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You're a Character in the Last Video Game You Played. How long will you last?

Kronos the Revenant

(edited)

Heehee, Looks like I'm Jing Wei :P Who I'm VERY good at playing and dominating with :lol:

Cf8yhzRWsAA_5v6.jpg

How long will I last? A long time.. at least for 4-8 minutes before my first death.. After I get my

full item build I can last way longer because I just wreck with her criticals plus AoE damage ;)

Edited by AURAequine

Ace attorney... hmm, well, I think I'd last a good while. Maybe long enough for one or two chapters. I'd likely end up a witness because I doubt I'd be the murderer. (And hopefully I wouldn't be the victim or it would be a very fast window of survival indeed...)

Hmm... John Marston in Red Dead Redemption Online playing Liar's Dice with Irish, Rickets, Professor Macdougal, and Jack Marston. I think I'll be fine... I even placed second in that game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Polynomial. Id say my chances for the beginning would be good till the enemies began to outnumber me 30:1. Even my l33t aerial skills cant dodge that many bullets.

If I was a pokemon, i'd probably be a super cutesy one xD And i don't know if i'd be a powerful legendary or a weak little thing, because i'm still only beginning to learn my strengths and weaknesses....The last game i played was pokemon alpha sapphire, btw :)

Edited by PinkuRiku

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be be in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Strom Revolution.

...I guess it really depends on who my opponent is. If it's someone like Sasuke, i'm dead.

• 10 months later...

As Link in Wind Waker, I'll get no game over until the very last boss. So I'll be practically immortal!

Seriously, most attacks from monsters only take off 1/4 of a heart. I never saw the Game Over screen once playing that game growing up UNLESS I did it intentionally!

• 5 months later...