Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Rebuilding Equestia: A 1x1 Guided Adventure

Courageous Thunder Dash

(edited)

This roleplay is based of the fanfic: The End of Ponies. However, it has quite the twist. 

You see, before the "cataclysm" Celestia was able to cast a worldwide spell that enabled a pony's spirit to live on and roam the world. After the "cataclysm", your OC is the only mortal pony left alive. As your OC is both mourning the "death" of Equestria, he/she can hear the voices of the spirits roaming around Equestria. With this, he/she can guide a spirit back into the mortal body of that said pony. 

However, this is no cakewalk. Some of the spirits have gone insane and are able to get into your OC's head to try to torment them. Keep this in mind because your OC can suffer brain damage. 

The main priorities of the RP are as follows:

1. Retrieve all 4 Princess' spirits

2. Subdue any insane spirits. Remember, every spirit is important. 

All I need is an OC who can fit into this scenario whether male or female, but please no Mary Sues or Gary Stus. Also, basic RP rules apply and of course the Global Rules. 

I can do two of this RP at once:

1. crispy fries (using Janeri) RP status: Just starting

Edited by C. Thunder Dash
  • Brohoof 2

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Cool. Which of my OCs do you think would work best?

I think the second of your OCs will be better, because with the first OC, it will be very challenging for the spirits to communicate with her because of her personality. She may end up driving a few of them insane...

Hey there, friend! It's been a while since we've RPed, and this one's just caught my eye!

I have to say, Ariel's my personal favorite as far as my own OCs are concerned, but the poor thing wouldn't be suited for this RP. She's too fragile; she'd be broken by the first invasive spirit she encounters! So, what say you we throw Galatea into this one instead? Her stubborn nature would be well-suited to combat the less sane spirits and potentially pacify them.

Hey there, friend! It's been a while since we've RPed, and this one's just caught my eye!

I have to say, Ariel's my personal favorite as far as my own OCs are concerned, but the poor thing wouldn't be suited for this RP. She's too fragile; she'd be broken by the first invasive spirit she encounters! So, what say you we throw Galatea into this one instead? Her stubborn nature would be well-suited to combat the less sane spirits and potentially pacify them.

Alright! That'll certainly work! Note that not all spirits are insane. 

• Brohoof 1

@@C. Thunder Dash,

Goodness, I didn't get notified of the mention for some reason.. Good thing I happened to check back!

Yes, I'd still love to do this RP! Ready to start whenever you are :catface:

Ok, I'll go ahead and make the thread. 

@@C. Thunder Dash,

https://mlpforums.com/topic/148607-rebuilding-equestia-1x1-rp-with-miss-reaper/?p=4414321

There you go! Get ready for a great adventure! 

• Brohoof 1

Ok, I'll go ahead and make the thread. 

@@C. Thunder Dash,

https://mlpforums.com/topic/148607-rebuilding-equestia-1x1-rp-with-miss-reaper/?p=4414321

There you go! Get ready for a great adventure! 

is this still on. I would like to join! My OC is in the link below this text.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gem-sharpener-r8960

• 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...