Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Do you vape?

Rainbow    Dash

2 hours ago, Cyclone 1066 said:

Not gonna lie, when my roommate had the NASCAR flavor, the temptation was high.

51 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I don't blame you, I would be tempted like crazy with a NASCAR flavor. :lol:

What would a NASCAR flavor even taste like? Car exhaust? :wacko: 

• Brohoof 3

Nope. I'm happy being able to live independently from that stuff. 

Besides, I go to work with enough smokers and vapers. I'd rather not bring any of those fumes into my home. 

• Brohoof 2

I know some are going to not like me for ranting like this or maybe being over-sensitive, but I am only explaining why I don't do it or encourage it. So think what you want of this, I don't care.

Some people tell me "Oh it is not bad because it doesn't have nicotine". I know it sounds crazy, but the people I knew who did it without nicotine still got addicted to the flavors. It was like they had no self-control. I never want to do it because anything that makes you have less self-control and get 'high' is not something I want anything to do with.

I remember the first time I was exposed to vaping. It was over a year ago. I was at a youth bible study. One of the kids had invited his friends over. The leader afterwards told me he couldn't give me a ride to the place where we all hung out until we decided to leave or our parents picked us up. He told me to go with this kid who had invited his friends, who he had no suspicion of, to which I was quite anxious about. I went anyways, but as soon as they left the house they pulled out what looked like car chargers and started blowing out smoke from it. The kid who was apparently a leader in the youth group was doing it too.  After a while it seemed like they didn't have as much awareness as before. They were yelling and spewing out profanity that was terrible. I have an extremely strong stomach, believe me, but I felt like I was going to throw up, the smell and sight was sickening. I just stuck my head out the window so I at least could breathe well. Finally they looked back and said to me almost like they were dazed, "Is something wrong bro?". Hypocritical jerks. We had just come from a bible study. They could have at least told me they were going to do it! Anyways, they dropped me off and I was shaken from the whole thing. It felt like a nightmare. I'm still traumatized about it and I sometimes have actual nightmares about it.

So yeah, fun times right?

• Brohoof 1

Nope, and I like it that way. ^_^ I've seen many kids at my school do though, I don't really understand what attracted them. Peer pressure? Perhaps. I just don't see why anyone would like it, doesn't seem appealing at all to me. :P

• Brohoof 2

I've been vaping cbd oil for anxiety and help to sleep. Once I move to flordia I'm going to get thc oil to use instead.

I've been using the blueberry jam cbd, tastes pretty good. I have a alien smok.

(edited)

I don't vape I have heard it's still unhealthy but isn't as bad as smoking either way it's something I'm not interested in personally as I see it as a waste of money

Edited by Crow2
  • Brohoof 2

No, and I don't intend to. While it's nowhere near as bad for you as smoking, that's not a very big compliment, considering how badly smoking ravages your body... :pout:

• Brohoof 1

No but I've got friends who do. I've got friends who do more than vape too. I almost got a contact high yesterday actually. I wont go into details. But I stay away from it all. I've seen what it does. :wat:

I don't smoke anything I might have a hard time quitting. The only thing I've ever smoked is dat Mary Jane, if ya catch ma drift ¦D

And it's not like I'm out looking for the stuff, but if I happen to get my hands on a gram or two, than I've got the main ingredient for a fun night B)

I did, but I quit some time ago. I didn't do it for very long though, to be honest, it's not much better a habit than smoking.

I don't need any of these deep-breath-choo-choo-train-smoke-simulating devices. >_>

However, I'm strongly against smoking (that doesn't even make you look cool, as some claim) and I really dislike when somepony is doing this near me, such a disrespect - so that having in mind, I approve vaping, as at least, it's less destructive for a passive smoker like me. At least the smell is nicer... I suppose. :maud:

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

I don't vape (nor smoke :yuck:). I do like the smell of some of those flavors. There's a couple guys at my work that vape outside and it usually smells like candy. 

I tried vaping a ways back and didn't mind it. It was the nicotine-free kind, and I stopped after a short time. I have recently sampled some new flavors just out of curiosity. These new ones were just disposable ecigs that didn't require any refills. It was interesting as a novelty but I'm not going to make a habit out of them. They just aren't interesting enough for the long haul.

I did a while back... it is too expensive and it’s unhealthy. Addictive and expensive I’m glad I gave it up to be honest.

• Brohoof 3