Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 6 Premiere: The Crystalling!

EquestriaGuy

I'm worried about how grossly OP the baby seems to be from the trailer. Poof comes to mind.

Even after we found out "Brad's" name, many still called him Brad. I think the name Poof should catch on for Flurry Heart. Maybe even Poofy Heart.

• Brohoof 2

And anyway, there's already a Princess of Friendship. Giving Starlight that title(or one similar) does not fulfill any purpose I can see, show or toy sales related.

Sunset became an alicorn princess (or at least the human version of one) without there being a real purpose there beyond just making her one, so its not like that's stopped them before :P

Sunset became an alicorn princess (or at least the human version of one) without there being a real purpose there beyond just making her one, so its not like that's stopped them before :P

One per universe. Sunset was The Chosen One in Equestria, before she became a Sith, so she's still a candidate for the role.

Uniting the magic of her friends, defeating Midnight Sparkle and repaying the gift of friendship Twilight Sparkle gave her to SciTwi isn't a real purpose? Her ascension is the culmination of her character development and the message of the films.

Then what's Human twilight's role? ;)

sig-4410545.1087244__safe_twilight%20spa

That's still to be determined. If she also becomes a princess of friendship like her pony counterpart then perhaps Sunset Shimmer will have fulfilled her destiny and return to Equestria.

(edited)

Even after we found out "Brad's" name, many still called him Brad. I think the name Poof should catch on for Flurry Heart. Maybe even Poofy Heart.

Poofy Heart sounds like the name of a fluffy pony version of Flurry Heart.

Somebody should go and draw that.

Edited by SiIver Spoon

That's precisely how it is.

I don't see why Starlight won't become an alicorn then, just like how Sunset and twilight are both alicorn equivilents in EQG, since starlight and twilight are basically sunset and twilight in the pony world.

I don't see why Starlight won't become an alicorn then, just like how Sunset and twilight are both alicorn equivilents in EQG, since starlight and twilight are basically sunset and twilight in the pony world.

I still say Starlight won't become an alicorn because she's meant to fill Twilight's old spot as the second unicorn of the group.

I still say Starlight won't become an alicorn because she's meant to fill Twilight's old spot as the second unicorn of the group.

Do you think the writers had Starlight in their mind as a replacement for the unicorn Twilight?