Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv New Ghostbusters Movie

Well, the "fans" bashed them way more than twice.

He doesn't go on the internet once during the entire film.

Boo hoo.

Those damn "femists" at it again...

So you'lre just ingore the bad plot and forced comedy.  Poeple really dance around the flaws for some reason. it MEH film at best

Do people actually go see a movie and look for flaws instead of try to enjoy themselves? I could go back through movies I've seen and pick out flaws easily, but I'm not going to notice them the first time. I'm watching it for fun, not because I'm working for CinemaSins. Also, the complaints about the men being stupid are stupid. The general public is not the smartest group and the men weren't really all that stupid (I'm not counting Chris's character). Unless you spend most of your time with legitimately smart people, in which case I still don't see a reason to complain. As for the plot, was it really all that bad? I know it wasn't the greatest, but it wasn't terrible. I'm not one to judge though, since most of my time is dedicated to TV shows and books, which are normally longer than movies (good ones at least). I can't say anything for the jokes because I'm so easily amused. I laughed at the majority of the jokes. The fart joke at the beginning wasn't great, but I laughed at what they said after. I also know nothing of stereotypes or acting skills (mostly because my only association with bad acting is The Last Air Bender), so I can't say anything there. My last point though is this: Why do you have to care about what happens outside the movie? Things that happen outside the movie shouldn't affect how you feel about it. Director's annoying? Who cares, that doesn't affect the movie. I think people let things that shouldn't affect their opinions affect their opinions, and don't want to watch to enjoy themselves.

PS~ I'm sure plenty of people could probably come up with an argument for a fair amount of what I said. Go right ahead, I'll probably respond with something else that is easily argued against.