Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How long does it take you to fall asleep?

Member Berry

Depends on how tired i am, but it usually doesn't take very long. My bed's pretty comfy, but whenever i feel restless, weird or down, i have a harder time trying to sleep. That, and my slight paranoia about getting nightmares.

About ten to twenty minutes. I usually check my phone a few times before I go to sleep. Thankfully that tires me out more than it keeps me awake so I go out fairly quickly.

Surprisingly, falling asleep is something I *usuallyhave little trouble with, considering my anxiety issues that is weird. So on average, I'd say about 12-18 minutes on average. Though there are some nights where my anxiety is being fierce and my mind is all over the place, those nights, it could take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour and even then I may still not be able to fall asleep, so I just stay up until I get so tired that I can't. 

Less than 10 minutes, possibly sooner. Most nights I'm physically and mentally tired from all the things I do daily, so isn't too hard for me. I tend to get sleepy early naturally anyway. 

It takes me about 15 to 20 minutes to fall asleep on most days. ^^ On bad days, it can take over an hour. Sometime my brain wants to go a mile a minute and reaching a restful state takes a long time. This happens when I'm either stressed to high heaven or I have a cool idea in my head that I can't stop thinking about :lol:

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...