Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poniverse & Brony.com: Season 6 MLP Box Giveaway!

Simon

I hope to see more from the families of the Mane 6 we DIDN'T saw yet, so mostly Fluttershy's and mayby more from Rainbow Dash's too. And also an episode or at least a positive scene with Celestia, she really need this.

I saw a headcanon about what sunburst was wearing, that he looked like starswirl the bearded. This would be so awesome just think something goes wrong and he gets lost in time and goes on journeys to try to get back to present day.

Things I want to see in Season six:

-More apple butt episodes (She is about an inch from becoming best mane 6 and 2nd best pony over pinkie, lets see if season 6 can do it for her  :smug: )

-Princess Celestia (because we saw her like twice last season, WTF :sunbutt: )

-LyraBon (cuz i need shipping, also ButtonBelle and RumbLoo)

But more seriously, I'd like to see how they handle the CMC in season 6. If their special talent is helping others find meaning in their CM's, then they'll need to go all over equestria, and id like to see how that works as well as how they go about finding and helping ponies who have no idea what their butt symbols mean.

I hope to see a great premiere and finale. Those episodes are always big in MLP, and they're done amazingly (in most cases, or all cases in my opinion). And, basically, I just want the show to go on being great, entertaining and, overall, happy - friendship is the whole theme of the show, after all! At the same time, though, I wish for something new and interesting, and I'm sure that with the arrival of the new princess, there will be. I hope to see her develop into another awesome character during season 6. :)

I would love to see a episode based on my very hometown - Fillydelphia! It's been mentionned a gazillion times in the show, and it would be interesting to see what the show's creative people had to say about my city :)http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Fillydelphia

O.o

Did not know that about you! And yes I eagerly await the Pony version of the Liberty Bell and hopefully my Fillydelphia Fillies!

One thing I'd like to see above all else is more time with The Sisters. Ya know, Lulu and Celly. Mayhaps an episode featuring just the two of them doing shenanigans :love:

Edited by Ahuizotley

I want them to explain the mismatched technology and actually YES, I want them to break my headcanon. Until then, I'll continue to say the out of place "advanced" stuff that doesn't fit in the 1950s is all working on magic.

I'd say what I want out of season 6 is to actually see it, considering I missed all of 5. However, from what I hear I may not want to see it after all. We'll see I suppose. Also Dale needs to make an appearance, hands down.

Edited by Soarer