Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What is your favorite candy?

El Duderino

This would be a tough choice, if not for one amazing candy, one I have loved since I was very little...Smarties!!

smarties+candy.jpeg

I friggin' LOVE these things. They are just so delicious and sweet. I have a fond memory of living right down the road from a gas station that sold $1 packs of these, I would get one of those like every other day. <3 

What is my favourite you ask? Easy, Belgium chocolate!!!

This would be a tough choice, if not for one amazing candy, one I have loved since I was very little...Smarties!!

sig-4413360.smarties%20candy.jpeg

I friggin' LOVE these things. They are just so delicious and sweet. I have a fond memory of living right down the road from a gas station that sold $1 packs of these, I would get one of those like every other day. <3 

Awkward, in Canada, we call those Rockets, and we call these Smarties (basically an M&M knock off)

http://i.cbc.ca/1.2973590.1424969383!/cpImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_620/food-smarties-package.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Chocolate, but it has to be the 'fancier' kind in the bags, like Hershey's Bliss. That kind is delicious, and much better than the Hershey's bars or Kisses.

• Brohoof 1

Snickers, or any chocolate really... I still regret every chocolate I gave away because I was too picky to try some types as a kid... Ahhh I'd have a good 5 pounds worth of candy on halloween... so much chocolate I gave away...

Personally, I love candy. I like all types of candy, but my favorite candy is Sour Patch Kids.

Sour Patch? Brohoof! I also like Swedish Fish. For chocolate, it's gotta be dark. Mounds is my favorite there.  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Sour Patch? Brohoof! I also like Swedish Fish. For chocolate, it's gotta be dark. Mounds is my favorite there.  :wub:

Oooo I LOVE dark chocolate! Ghirardelli is my favorite dark chocolate. When it comes to Mounds vs Almond Joy, I would actually go with Almond Joy. I love almonds. If only they made Mounds with the almonds too.

• Brohoof 1

Oooo I LOVE dark chocolate! Ghirardelli is my favorite dark chocolate. When it comes to Mounds vs Almond Joy, I would actually go with Almond Joy. I love almonds. If only they made Mounds with the almonds too.

Oh wow! Sweet. And I'm still finishing off a collection of dark Ghirardelli from Valentine's. Only the Raspberry ones left.  :P Like the almonds more? I'm cool with them but I like my dark with coconut and no nuts. Which is odd because I drink almond milk.  :please:  *looks over at Mounds bar I'm saving for the season 6 premiere* Must protect.  :squee: 

• Brohoof 1

For awhile I was stuck on tootsie rolls. Lately I've been on Starburst. I also tend to binge bit o'honey. I love red Twizzlers. Also I'm on dark chocolate. For candy bars, you just can't beat a snickers unless it's an ice cream snickers. Also I had some kind of truffle that had cake in it, and it was awesome.

• Brohoof 1

4344018928_4809a199a1.jpg

Not counting all the many kinds of chocolate, I'd say my favourite candy are those sour cherry things. Or maybe Rockets? Or...Swedish Berries? Hmm... I used to really like Dots, simply because they were so rare among my other Hallowe'en candies....Man, this is a tough question.

On another note, after I got braces, my options have really gone down. :(

By the way, did you guys know that these candies are called "Rockets" in Canada? Smarties are something entirely different here. 

Screen-shot-2013-10-31-at-11.32.25-PM.pn

Edited by AmberDust

• 2 weeks later...