Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What is your favorite candy?

El Duderino

(edited)

My favorite Candy would be marzipan.  :)

If you talk about specific Candy from specific Brands, my favorite would be Nuts from Nestle.

Edited by Supergirl Rarity

Anything sour. I love sour sweets :) I wish I didn't though as eating too many gives me mouth ulcers >.> I get mouth ulcers easily. One of the annoying symptoms of Classical Ehlers Danlos Syndrome for me.

The local store has these gummy frog things. Translucent green on top, matte white on bottom. They don't really have a taste I can identify as anything other than delicious.

Honestly if I was more financially sound I'd literally take the 15 minute walk every single day to drop a dollar or two on a couple of them.

• Brohoof 1

Lindt truffles are magical! But I have to say my absolute favorite sweet is handmade sea salted caramels sometimes milk chocolate covered caramel topped with sea salt but it has to be the handmade/homemade kind bc the preservatives in mass produced caramel ruins the consistency of the molasses....omg! Also chili dark chocolate *drool* so delicioussssss

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Well currently really enjoying the omnoms chocolate I will say this is the best one in my opinion so far. Expensive for sure, but a rather exquisite taste and an experience to behold to all chocolate and candy lovers alike. I am admittedly sometimes rather quick to change my preference for candies. 

xiorhzaw.jpeg

09641-appolo-lakkris-bleikir-bitar-250-g

This one is devine ah yes I am sure you can tell my preference yet I also do like these here very nice.

815na08xRPL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1