Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is/was the high point of your day, today?

ManaMinori

What is one thing that made your day/night, today?

For me, it was just getting out the house. Taking a nightly stroll to just be alone in peace and (relative) quiet (not minding that it was 50- 45 degrees. I don't care for being all gross and sweaty). Getting to look at the beautiful stars (think I saw Orion's belt. And some really bright stars...maybe planets?)

What made everyone else's day?

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

It'd be hard to choose just one, as I spend every Sunday more or less offline with my partner.  We watched "The Good Dinosaur"; a film I enjoyed more than I expected to.  We relaxed on the couch for a handful of "Durarara x2" episodes.  And, while it wouldn't seem like a big deal to most people, she helped me accomplish something that I'd been unable to do on my own for a very long time.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 1

Did the Sands of Inaros quest in Warframe, ran a bunch of Void missions and got a ton of ducats and forma BP, all while watching X-files.

• Brohoof 4

Awesome thread this is. : D My high point of the day so far has been watching Storpey's new Minecraft video for the week while having some delicious cereal. I love his channel and his Minecraft series, it is purely wonderful. 

Hopefully the rest of the day will have more good points too. ^__^

Also Muffin, what you said sounds incredibly lovely. :) I love taking nightly strolls in the cool weather, looking at the wonders of space in the sky. 

• Brohoof 2

I watched a new episode of Those Wo Can't today! It's one of my new favorite television shows and it rarely ceases to make me laugh. I'm just bummed out that this season is ending soon.

Finding 1.3kg of corned beef in the reduced section in Tescos for half price.

Jeez, that's a lot of corned beef. I just get the packets of like 5 slices.

My high point was essay writing productivity. And it's gonna hopefully keep being that for about a month.

Had a really nice breakfast at a tea shop with my husband. Then we came home to our wiggling puppy that is pure unadulterated happiness when we walk in the door.

• Brohoof 1

Got approved to be part of staff for BABSCon this year. Looking forward to experiencing my first convention ever and becoming a productive member of it.

• Brohoof 1