Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is/was the high point of your day, today?

ManaMinori

Jeez, that's a lot of corned beef. I just get the packets of like 5 slices.

The deli counter often puts stuff out around 4-4:30. I chop it up and freeze it to use in pasta or baked beans. Alas I seem to buy more than I eat, so my freezer is mostly full of chorizo, roast chicken/pork/beef, sausage, salami and now corned beef.

Though I've eaten a bit, here's what nearly 3 lbs of the stuff looks like.

post-35741-0-17514300-1457462777_thumb.jpg

Keep me going for months! Proper Job!

• Brohoof 2

New day, posting again! 

I moved a few months back, and haven't been able to find my sewing machine and all accouterments. My husband finally dug out the last piece, so I started working on plushies again!  :D

• Brohoof 1

Watching Zootopia with the fam

I gotta watch that ^-^ soon

OT getting to hang out with my friend today and skateboarding with him.

• Brohoof 1

Bringing life to a new irc bot: fruit.bat. It's a bot written in clojure which private messages a random fruit to a random user every 15 seconds. It's not the final form of what this bot will eventually be, but it's the first thing I've written in clojure that does something beyond printing to the console or doing basic math

Arrived at work an hour early for some reason. Went to the nearby gas station to get myself a breakfast sandwich and orange juice while listening to metal. Ate those during the nice weather outside while I waited for the ice cream store to open. Got myself a Hershey almond fudge & peanut butter cup mixer. It was a good day

The high part of my day was probably catching up with an old friend I haven't talked to in months. ^^

(edited)

* needing to catch a bus that was nowhere near its stop and running over to the bus when it stopped at a traffic light and giving the driver puppy dog eyes to let me on. he did. score.

Edited by Comic Sans

Voting.. yep pretty much that was the highlight of my day.. I wish I could have gotten a ballot with the candidates for both parties, but sadly you can't do that.

Other than that my day was pretty uneventful.. 

Find out that the whole of today I have been working on my partial draft for English when I just found that the partial draft was actually due next week and the draft plan was actually due this week.

The high point of the day for me was taking some time to journal a bit. 

Today I ``gave a bunny to a friend``

And helped him out to believe, again, in his relationship with his girlfriend 

Just like that with some words and 10 minutes of my time, managed to make someone smile and believe again x3

My practice session, which went on for approximately two hours! Altogether today was hard day of work, because I got worked hard at work, too. (lol that sentence seems very circular thanks to different usages of the same words!)

Edited by Envy

Nothing today has been blehhh...

But I think I may watch Zootopia with my brother later on tonight.