Would you date an alicorn?

Bendy

Would you date an alicorn?  

65 users have voted

1. 1. Would you date an alicorn?

• Yes.
    • No.

(edited)

Would you date an alicorn? She asks you for a date.

As for me, if she was nice and pretty like Celestia or Luna (or in fact one of them) I would jump at the chance to date one if she approached me.

Sure, I will die of old age eventually, but let's say this alicorn had many mortal lovers through her long life. She doesn't want to hide away in the mountains, within a cave, where she eats raw fish from an underground lake and be totally anti social.

Sure, she gets upset seeing friends and lovers die, but they still live on in her memories. With each generation she seeks out to befriend people, not caring they will die on her eventually.

Things might be a bit awkward when she talks about lovers who died hundreds of years ago, but that would also be funny to hear too.

Edited by Bendy

What the actual... 

No I wouldn't want to date a pony in the first place, if I was a Pony in equestria the answer would probably still be no, as I am sure they would likely be extremely busy, be under alot of stress, I wouldn't want any limelight. 

She?  What, are we only allowed to date female ponies here?

Male if you want. I was just making an example there.

Is this for like cloppers or something like that in the less extreme? If so, than for me, no.

If I were a pony in Equestria, depending on whether I was an alicorn or not, would also change my answer. But maybe I would with a princess for the fame and glory :P

You should update your description to better explain that...

Yeah, I definitely would. The fame would make me a bit nervous, but how could I possibly say no? Especially not to Twilight or Luna, geez.

No, I'm not interested in dating animals.

That's fine. Maybe the ponies would feel the same way. Maybe they'd view dating us like dating monkeys, creepy.

• Brohoof 1

If I was a MLP:FiM character, then I would.

I thnk that'd be awesome because i'd be known as the basic, boring earth pony who was asked out by a high-and-mighty alicorn! I suppose it'd be almost the equivalant of dating a celebrity.

No, I'm not interested in dating animals.

Uh, hello, we humans are not precisely plants either :dash:  

That's fine. Maybe the ponies would feel the same way. Maybe they'd view dating us like dating monkeys, creepy.

Say that to Twilight, she started her crush with human Flashy  :lol: , so I don't think ponies dating apes is beyond possibility

Well, I'm don't want to date anyone right now cause of studies and stuff, but I wouldn't say not to neither of those magnificent mares..... the ones available at least :dash:  

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

besides the whole bestiality, I don't like those kinds of girls at all. SO no thank you

MLP ponies are at least on a par with humans; equals.  They're essentially the humans of their world.  The only way it would be "bestiality" is if they were this-Earth ponies and / or considered lower animals.  And the only way you can reasonably consider them lower animals is if you completely ignore everything about them: Their intelligence, their capabilities (speech being a pretty key one), and their way of life (government, commerce, law).  They are far closer to human than they are to animal; you're only seeing their shape.  Which, if we're being perfectly honest, isn't even exactly comparable to this-Earth equines.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 1

No, probably not, the only reason being to avoid giving them any heart-ache when I pass away. I mean, they're Immortal Gods/Godesses, and I would barely live to my hundreds. Would just end in a depressing way, and I'd like to avoid that :)

I am gonna assume this is another one of those questions where I would be a pony in this regard. In that hypothetical case, then sure, alicorns tend to be cute as we have seen. :3 I mean, Twily is an Alicorn. Cuteness defined right there. I already have a boyfriend though, so I would still have to say no. 

• Brohoof 1

Yes. MLP characters are pretty much sentient people in pony bodies, except, (IMO), they generally have better personalities. Plus pony plot. However, if they were humanized with the same personalities, its even better. Any of the mane 6 would be amazing as a human woman to have as a friend or girlfriend.