Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Incursio plagis [OOC]

Chaton

@@Ethan Sawyer, Thanks for telling me about this last minute Appreciated 

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wade-r4238After digging around I managed to find him. Few edits since the last time we all met him.

YAY

ITS WADE

All fun of course but could you please link the rp as well, cause I cannot find it :T

First page :P

@@Pucksterv, Link is on the first page. The word Active is a link to the RP. For whatever reason

It's the rp status. The status says "active" therefore the status is the link.

It makes sense ;-;

• Brohoof 1

First page

I am lazy :T x3 Though I found it already so never mind :P

Also why?:

All either buying things, selling things, or doing other things involving the two previously mentioned things. Everyone was doing something.

Writing skills 10/10

Edited by Pucksterv

Writing skills 10/10

I was thinking, what is a better way to make a post stand out for no reason. REPETITION REPETITION REPETITION

@@Ethan Sawyer

The head of a white mare popped in front of Scarlett's face as she was hanging upside down from the roof.

"Hiya!'' Caramel said excited with a goofy grin before she lost her grip and fell plundering to the ground. She quickly got up again with a flap of her wings and turned around to face the unicorn correctly this time.

A week ago, she arrived on the docks of Baltimare after a weekend of sailing. The moment she stepped into the bar, a letter was pushed in her face by the owner, giving her a smirk. She had laughed, pushing his silly face out her sight as she opened the letter on her way to her room. She let herself drop on her bed of exhaustion, closing one of her eyes as she quickly read through the written words. She let herself drift of to sleep with a smile on her face.

And now she was here. She had been waiting for at least half an hour before she Scarlett appear out of nowhere, not surprisingly.

"Missed me?''

It's an outdoor market. That's why Scarlett wasn't on the roof.

Oh fuck it, who cares. We're at an indoor place now. CARAMEL IS ON THE ROOF <3

Can you imagine what it would have been like if Scarlett knew Caramel when she was a kid?

"AUNT CARAMEL, AUNT CARAMEL! LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!" *time travel*

This mean I'm good to post when I can?

No. You have to leave. Now.

I jk. Go go go! Do wade stuff!

Hey, just an idea. To cut down the mess, maybe Scarlett and Caramel interact a tiny bit while Wade meets Solar and Amber or something outside.

If we all meet at the same time, all hell will break loose :P

IDK if i'm in this or not......?

Ye are. Was Mega gonna be Scarlett's friend?

Yea, that would proberly be the best idea. Ill do my opening post now, but may not be active till later tonight after that (I hate work! -_-)

Yea, that would proberly be the best idea. Ill do my opening post now, but may not be active till later tonight after that (I hate work! -_-)

Das fine. We won't be leaving for a while.

Mainly because all these characters used to know eachother, and may wanna catch up a little before doing anything :P

#SpoilerMuch?

Come and defend Equestria from Zebrica in my rp; Incursio Plagis! - Ethan Sawyer's signature

#SpoilerMuch?

Come and defend Equestria from Zebrica in my rp; Incursio Plagis! - Ethan Sawyer's signature

I told you all this at the start.

Does anyone ever read what I type.

Im going to specsavers now

Im going to specsavers now

My glasses are from specsavers and allow me to read that writing without moving.

But yea, that's the point of this rp. You silly fish.

• Brohoof 1

kinda feel like I missed too much here :T Can somebody tell me what exactly is going on? I returned to the rp and suddenly 2 new pages appeared...

You put it simply for What caramel will know, Scarlett is currently being hugged by Tyra while talking to Wade. Come say hi to midget viking!

• Brohoof 1