Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you have a social life

joshuachasseur

• 5 weeks later...

Not much anymore. I really only talk to a few people in discord since we are gaming buddies, and that's just a few days per week. (And only for a few hours)

I like to hope that my social life is improving, bit by bit.  Outside of the internet, I really don't know very many people.

• Brohoof 1

I have about 5 close friends who I go out and do shit with, as well as a couple of drinking buddies who I have a few beers with after work before heading home.

I don't have friends. I don't hang out with people. My past time consists of playing video games,feeding calves,browsing,rewatching the same videos,and playing with toys. 

So. No. I don't have a social life.

(edited)

My current job requires social interaction and I need social interaction in my life. I am not really the type of person that can sit in front of a computer all day, it's frankly quite boring imo. 

Edited by Guest

(edited)

At this point in my life I'm seriously lacking one, which is the reason why I've joined forums like these. Most of my friends have moved on (although we still interact on Facebook) and I can't seem to connect with anyone else where I currently live. Even in college barely anyone is interested in me. It eventually occurred to me that I probably have to move on with my life, starting with moving to a new place where others are somewhat similar to me and attempting to make some friends there.

Edited by Floyd

• 2 years later...

Yeah, I would say my social life is pretty active. I interact with people a lot, both online and irl. And I love meeting new people and such. :-D I couldn't live without a social life, I practically thrive on it. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

Nope. I spent most of my life indoors, doing homework, playing video games and watching My Little Pony. At school, on my lunch breaks, I tend to sit by myself and study. I have friends, but don't interact with them as much.

• Brohoof 3

I can't really say I do outside these forums... The only people I interact with on a regular basis are my family. With other people (and even some of my family), it's too obvious we have absolutely nothing in common, so any conversation is bound to be quite short and unremarkable...

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 4

18 minutes ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

What’s a social life?

I was just about to ask the same thing. 

But in all seriousness, I can count the people I really talk to on one hand. I'm absurdly introverted and quite socially awkward in real life. 

• Brohoof 1