Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Gaming weird positions?

ToridAkbolto

I usually find myself putting my feet up on the table with my computer when playing FPS games, but then I take them down because they get in the way and make me do bad lol.

I game in the same position I sit in: leaning forward with one leg pulled up to my chest, my other leg resting either on the bottom of my chair or resting horizontally on whatever foot rest I may have at the time. Occasionally I lean back, but that's about it.

I end up in weird positions regardless of what I'm doing.

I usually just slowly droop over to the side, more and more until I'm almost upside down.

Then once I realize how I'm sitting, I'll usually either just stay like that or I'll... no, I mostly just stay that way after. :lol:

I have my legs crossed and under eachother (if that makes any sense) and I sometimes have my right elbow on a radiator instead of having it on the armrest of my chair.

Sometimes when I'm playing a game while sitting on the couch, I'll somehow find myself lying on the ground, five feet away from said couch ._. I have no idea how it happens, but I end up like that sometimes.

• 6 years later...
(edited)

When I was younger, I used to play the GBA or DS while sitting upside down. I still have no idea how I managed to do that without getting dizzy. :wacko:

Edited by Cash In

• 1 year later...