Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Star Dreams fan club

ManaMinori

post-23572-0-99755000-1457669556_thumb.jpg

Star Dreams is a pony unique to MLP gen 4, Friendship is Magic. She is a light pink unicorn filly with pink, teal, and purple mane and tail. She doesn't have her cutie mark. Star Dreams made her first appearance in Friendship is Magic toyline, in the 2012 playset "Sweet Slumbers with Applejack and Star Dreams".

Her second appearance was in the "Cutie Mark Crusaders and Friends" Collection, in 2013. Her third and most recent appearance was in 2014, when she decided to show in the FiM Rainbow Power Bath Spa Set, with Rarity and Rainbow Dash. Unfortunately, she has never been seen in the animated series, in spite of her many shared appearrances with half of the mane 6, and the CMC in the official toyline.

But though she seems to shy away from the series, she has gotten bits of fanart from her admirers.

Fanfics:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/320393/phantom-paradise

Fanart:

post-23572-0-51326300-1457670320.jpg

post-23572-0-00681100-1457670380_thumb.png

post-23572-0-95370700-1457670429_thumb.jpg

post-23572-0-49832900-1457671071_thumb.png

post-23572-0-65105500-1457671105.png

And since we know so little about her, the speculation train is taking pasengers! (personally, I like to think little Star Dreams may be related to a Sunset Shimmer, and could harbor a fascination for best princess, Luna. Perhaps even having a friendly rivalry with Pipsqueak for her affections)

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 5

It´s a shame, many toyline exclusive horses could at least serve as background ponies, as some of them could fill good appearances, like Minty, being a main character in G3 :huh:

It´s a shame, many toyline exclusive horses could at least serve as background ponies, as some of them could fill good appearances, like Minty, being a main character in G3 :huh:

agreed. And you'd think it would be done that way, since of course, toyline ponies had to be created first, before the series, in order to be IN the series. No idea why, after 5 seasons, Starry hasn't been seen yet, given her prominence with the main ponies in the toyline. it really frustrates me.

On the bright side, I'm trying to develop her (complete headcanon, since I literally have nothing to go off of. Not even box text from the sets she shows in gives anything on her, which is terrible), and I REALL LOT want to get a fanfic about her started soon. Because she's adorable and I love her.

agreed. And you'd think it would be done that way, since of course, toyline ponies had to be created first, before the series, in order to be IN the series. No idea why, after 5 seasons, Starry hasn't been seen yet, given her prominence with the main ponies in the toyline. it really frustrates me.

On the bright side, I'm trying to develop her (complete headcanon, since I literally have nothing to go off of. Not even box text from the sets she shows in gives anything on her, which is terrible), and I REALL LOT want to get a fanfic about her started soon. Because she's adorable and I love her.

Well, something good came from it  :lol: . Reminds me of a fic, where Minty is Rarity´s second eldest child. I´d imagine that´s a voice actor joke, as Tabitha ST GerMANE  :lol: , voiced her in G3 

Well, something good came from it  :lol: . Reminds me of a fic, where Minty is Rarity´s second eldest child. I´d imagine that´s a voice actor joke, as Tabitha ST GerMANE  :lol: , voiced her in G3

hehe, not yet, anyway. Here's hoping.

Huh. I get it, but...well, whater floats the ficmaker's boat, I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I like her colour scheme! 

But the resemblance to princess Flurry Heart is uncanny... :D

re, are you kidding?!

No wings, no gradient hair, and the color of her hair is wrong, too. Not to mention the age difference

re, are you kidding?!

No wings, no gradient hair, and the color of her hair is wrong, too. Not to mention the age difference

No, I just meant the colour scheme! The pale pink/teal/lilac combination :D

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
(edited)

did a bit of digging, and found this really interesting theory about Star Dreams from some girl on Tumblr named codythemaverick.

Anyway, Star Dreams is just so cute. Although most people don’t like this set because it’s weird that Applejack would be having a sleepover with a pony other than Apple Bloom. But Star Dreams’ color scheme, her mane, her blue eyes, and her name which implies she might be a big fan of astronomy (much like my favorite pony Twilight) just make her all the more awesome.

But after some close examination, I’ve come up with a simple headcannon that could have endless possibilities.

Star Dreams is Princess Cadence and Shining Armor’s daughter.

That’s my headcannon, and i’m sticking to it. I mean, just look at Armor and Cadence’s color schemes:

Unicorn with blue mane, white body, blue eyes +

Alicorn with pink/purple/yellow mane, pink body, purple eyes =

Unicorn with pink/purple/blue mane, pinkish purple body, blue eyes.

I picture Star Dreams as a free spirit. A filly longing for adventure. But when you have two of the best ponies in Equestria as your parents, not to mention Twilight Sparkle as your aunt, adventure is never far away. She loves to stay up through the night and study the stars and planets with her Aunty Twilight. She’s also a fan of slumber parties, especially with her favorite foalsitter, Applejack, which explains her playset getup. Star Dreams is a huge fan of Princess Luna, and idolizes her like Twilight idolizes Celestia.

That’s my current fannon for Star Dreams. As the only filly in the toy line that’s named, aside from the CMC, I can only assume she’ll appear in the series soon. She’s valuable enough already for being so rare, and appearing on the show will only increase said value. So I wanna try and nab her up as soon as I can. IF i can.

sig-4800719.tumblr_m3krc47nMy1ql2922.png Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Best Headcannon I've heard in a long time. Okay, I'm definitely hopping into this fanclub, Star Dreams is just too cute to resist.

my headcanon is completely different, in that she's Sunset Shimmer and Sunburst's sister (still building back story for her. Have been fine-tuning for months)

But that aside, yes. She is ridiculously cute. (Eat your heart out, Sweetie Belle)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...