Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Star Dreams fan club

ManaMinori

I never knew who she was until now, but I think I like her!

She really looks cute!

ya, most people don't. Glad it seems you're falling for her. She definitely needs more fans

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

post-23572-0-36073100-1490121891.jpg

art by Lunarpalette

I like her colour scheme! 

But the resemblance to princess Flurry Heart is uncanny... :D

I would like to reconsider this resemblance, because I have an idea- what if some goons kidnapped Star Dreams (who could be visiting the Empire), thinking she was Flurry Heart? At least that could be a way to get her some screen time.

do you think we'll get to see Starry in season 7?

if she had a voice actor, who do you think it would be? Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

She's a cute little filly I would not mind seeing her as a background pony or she could even make an appearance with the cutie mark crusaders she could be looking for help finding her cutie mark and went to them and she looks like she could be the daughter of Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst her color scheme sort of matches Starlight Glimmers  so she could pass off as their daughter.

• 1 month later...

beautiful Star Dreams done by iceestarz

IMG_0602.PNG.a4d580ad494a5b572efa992652023426.PNG.jpg

On 6/14/2017 at 0:03 PM, chaosprincess said:

She's a cute little filly I would not mind seeing her as a background pony or she could even make an appearance with the cutie mark crusaders she could be looking for help finding her cutie mark and went to them and she looks like she could be the daughter of Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst her color scheme sort of matches Starlight Glimmers  so she could pass off as their daughter.

she really is! And you don't really see 3 hues in pony manes in the toyline, anymore. Or in the show.  Fillies are already a rarity, too.

I would love to see her show up with the CMC in the show. I feel like its time they had another addition to the group. And Star Dreams DID come out in the toyline as their classmate....

....what? =_=;

@Nightmare Muffin That is true and Celestia toys are not really made anymore I barely see any toys of Celestia so the manes are usually 1 to 2 colors when it comes to the brushables.

The series is not over yet so who knows she could be placed in or she may not, but at least she made it as a toy.

I'm not to fond of Starlight Glimmer as a character, but those too share similarities and if she was their daughter she would be with the mane 6 and others more often and she would have a bigger spot in the show well maybe not a big spot, but could be in there more then the crusaders.

20 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

@Nightmare Muffin That is true and Celestia toys are not really made anymore I barely see any toys of Celestia so the manes are usually 1 to 2 colors when it comes to the brushables.

The series is not over yet so who knows she could be placed in or she may not, but at least she made it as a toy.

I'm not to fond of Starlight Glimmer as a character, but those too share similarities and if she was their daughter she would be with the mane 6 and others more often and she would have a bigger spot in the show well maybe not a big spot, but could be in there more then the crusaders.

Celestia just had a new toy come out in the new molds for the movie- she's sold with Philomena and Fluttershy.  Though she doesn't get released anywhere near as often as rehashed versions of the mane 6, toys of her are still being made.

I'm happy that Star Dreams exists as a toy, at the very least. If i gave any other impression, I apologize. I love little Star. I can only hope that Hasbro will surprise me and slip her in somewhere. I mean, they did so, recently with Toola Roola (in the later half of season 7, as seen in the promo's), so who knows? I like surprises.....

Since Star Dreams was released quite a few years before SG and Sunburst, I don't think they'll make her as her daughter. Even if Star Dreams isn't in the show yet. Yes, they do share similar color schemes, but....yeah, no. (and yes, Starlight is a horrible character). I'll settle for SD for just getting a few seconds in the background, at this point.

2 minutes ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

Celestia just had a new toy come out in the new molds for the movie- she's sold with Philomena and Fluttershy.  Though she doesn't get released anywhere near as often as rehashed versions of the mane 6, toys of her are still being made.

I'm happy that Star Dreams exists as a toy, at the very least. If i gave any other impression, I apologize. I love little Star. I can only hope that Hasbro will surprise me and slip her in somewhere. I mean, they did so, recently with Toola Roola (in the later half of season 7, as seen in the promo's), so who knows? I like surprises.....

Since Star Dreams was released quite a few years before SG and Sunburst, I don't think they'll make her as her daughter. Even if Star Dreams isn't in the show yet. Yes, they do share similar color schemes, but....yeah, no. (and yes, Starlight is a horrible character). I'll settle for SD for just getting a few seconds in the background, at this point.

I actually like the new look of the toys that are being released for the movie have not seen that Celestia yet I'll have to keep an eye out.

And oh no you did not give the wrong impression with the movie and season 8 plus the continuation of season 7 there could still be a chance for her to enter as a background filly they are always in need of fill in background ponies.

If she does make her way into the show I hope she remains as a background pony just due to I would not want her to be picked up by the princesses we've already had that with Twilight and I feel like it would take away from her character, but would be cool to have an episode of her interacting with the CMC since she is a blank flank she could use some help discovering what her talent is.

14 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

I actually like the new look of the toys that are being released for the movie have not seen that Celestia yet I'll have to keep an eye out.

And oh no you did not give the wrong impression with the movie and season 8 plus the continuation of season 7 there could still be a chance for her to enter as a background filly they are always in need of fill in background ponies.

If she does make her way into the show I hope she remains as a background pony just due to I would not want her to be picked up by the princesses we've already had that with Twilight and I feel like it would take away from her character, but would be cool to have an episode of her interacting with the CMC since she is a blank flank she could use some help discovering what her talent is.

Really? Their necks and legs are so slim, and the back view of the legs looks awful. Way too much space between them. Its a really difficult mold to get used to, for me. Celestia, Philomena, and Fluttershy set have been out for a few months now, actually. Maybe you can find them on ebay or Amazon, if they haven't hit your stores, yet?

Very true. And I like how the background ponies are getting more diverse than in season 1-3. I think that increases the chances of seeing Star Dreams slipped in. (I'll be keeping an eye out for her in the comics, too)

You're absolutely right, I think in the background is where she belongs, if she does happen to get screentime. I have headcanons and theories about Star that I would like NOT to be destroyed, if her character gets front and center focus. Even if she doesn't wind up being important to the princesses in the show, in any way, she'll always be a potential candidate for Luna's dream guardian protege, to me.

1 hour ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

Really? Their necks and legs are so slim, and the back view of the legs looks awful. Way too much space between them. Its a really difficult mold to get used to, for me. Celestia, Philomena, and Fluttershy set have been out for a few months now, actually. Maybe you can find them on ebay or Amazon, if they haven't hit your stores, yet?

Very true. And I like how the background ponies are getting more diverse than in season 1-3. I think that increases the chances of seeing Star Dreams slipped in. (I'll be keeping an eye out for her in the comics, too)

You're absolutely right, I think in the background is where she belongs, if she does happen to get screentime. I have headcanons and theories about Star that I would like NOT to be destroyed, if her character gets front and center focus. Even if she doesn't wind up being important to the princesses in the show, in any way, she'll always be a potential candidate for Luna's dream guardian protege, to me.

The new style of toys reminds me of the older generations which is probably why I like it more I like the different poses as well the original brushables for gen 4 looked all the same, had the same pose just different characters, but everybody will have their likes and dislikes when it comes to merchandise.

The movie has shown characters from generation 1 in the trailer it passes quickly, but there is a pony that looks just like Firefly from gen 1 now I know its not her, but its nice seeing those little easter eggs so it would not surprise me if some of the figure characters ended up in the show.

5 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

The new style of toys reminds me of the older generations which is probably why I like it more I like the different poses as well the original brushables for gen 4 looked all the same, had the same pose just different characters, but everybody will have their likes and dislikes when it comes to merchandise.

The movie has shown characters from generation 1 in the trailer it passes quickly, but there is a pony that looks just like Firefly from gen 1 now I know its not her, but its nice seeing those little easter eggs so it would not surprise me if some of the figure characters ended up in the show.

while I do appreciate that more poses for the ponies are being done (g1 really handed out so much variety in poses, I don't know why g4 doesn't), my feelings about the body shape itself still stands.

huh? Do they? I saw a pony that kinda looked like her in the movie, but it was a back shot, and they were moving pretty fast with the other pegasi toward Canterlot. That's the one you were talking about?

I might go through the trailer again, just to see if I can possibly spot Star Dreams- though my hope is slim. She was last seen in the toyline in 2013

1 hour ago, Nightmare Muffin said:

while I do appreciate that more poses for the ponies are being done (g1 really handed out so much variety in poses, I don't know why g4 doesn't), my feelings about the body shape itself still stands.

huh? Do they? I saw a pony that kinda looked like her in the movie, but it was a back shot, and they were moving pretty fast with the other pegasi toward Canterlot. That's the one you were talking about?

I might go through the trailer again, just to see if I can possibly spot Star Dreams- though my hope is slim. She was last seen in the toyline in 2013

That's fine everybody is going to have their likes and dislikes when it comes to merchandise with anything.

Yes that was her and a pony that looks like gen 1 Wind Whistler is also in the movies trailer I won't be seeing the move in theaters prefer to watch movies in the comfort of my own home, but I have mixed feelings for the movie, but who knows you may see a little filly that could resemble her even if its not 100% exact so what made you like her so much anyways?

46 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

That's fine everybody is going to have their likes and dislikes when it comes to merchandise with anything.

Yes that was her and a pony that looks like gen 1 Wind Whistler is also in the movies trailer I won't be seeing the move in theaters prefer to watch movies in the comfort of my own home, but I have mixed feelings for the movie, but who knows you may see a little filly that could resemble her even if its not 100% exact so what made you like her so much anyways?

that's true. Everyone has personal preferences.

I think I saw Firefly? But the curly mane and two-tone-colors make me wonder....

Also, Wind Whistler g4 is this pony here, you think? 

The movie won't hit Blue Ray and DVD to watch in the comfort of your home until a few months after its movie premier. I would die having to wait that long. It seems unnecessary, unless you plan on watching the ripped version online, before then. You don't like theaters?

Here's hoping. I think it was partially the fact that fillies in the toyline that weren't the CMC were harder to come by, and her color scheme. I really don't like pink that much, but the hue of her coat, and how it worked with the hue of her mane and tail- was just really aesthetically pleasing. Plus, I've always been into Astrology, so the name Star Dreams grabbed me immediately. It was the whole shebang. I'm trying to hunt down collectors who have the 1st two releases of her, actually, so I can try to acquire them (they're of a slightly different color than her third and last release, for some reason)

ff1.PNG

ff2.PNG

huh.PNG

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • The title was changed to Star Dreams fan club