Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Romance RP with Redshell

Skylord Nexus

OCC:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/148626-romance-rp/

Ticktock was walking down the streets of Canterlot on his way home, it wasn't very busy today because there was some kind of fighting tournament happening so most of city was empty (just how he liked it). He then went into a small café and got himself a coffee then just sat down at the table and (on this rare occasion) relaxed.

Edited by Skylord Nexus

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Skylord Nexus

Hidden walked into a café still wearing her black dobok (taekwondo uniform), advanced-blue belt, and mane damp with sweat "is anypony who can get me a drink please?" Some of the ponies stopped their own conversations as she sat down and started to whisper about her and who she is and what she was wearing

Edited by redshell

@@redshell,

Ticktock rolled his eyes at the Canterlot ponies conversations about the mare who just walked in. Ticktock walked up to the mare and put a few bits in front of her "I wont buy you a drink cause I don't know what you like but this should be enough to get yourself something.

@@Skylord Nexus

A pony walked up to hidden and put some bits in front of her. "Wow, thank you. Most ponies don't look at me so much talk to me." Hidden looked at the pony " I'll be sure to pay you back when I get some money" hidden said with a smile. "take a seat. I'm hidden heart what's your name?"

@@redshell,

Ticktock chuckled "Well i'm not your average Canterlot snob. Don't worry about paying me back I have enough." Ticktock held out his hoof to hidden "Nice to meet you my dear, my name is Ticktock Starblast but you can call me Ticktock. May I enquire what you up to in such a strange style of clothing?"

@@Skylord Nexus

Nice to meet you Ticktock. Are you talking about my dobok? It's standard for a martial arts tournament to wear the uniform of the style of martial arts you use." Hidden said. "so what do you do, for work I mean?" A waitress came up and asked what wanted to drink.

@@redshell,

"Oh that makes sense for you to be wearing that then isn't there some kind of tournament happening now as a matter of fact?" Ticktock pondered putting a hoof to his chin in thought "And as for what I do for work... well I don't, i'm kind of rich plus my special talent is magic and well there aren't really that many jobs for ponies with my talent."

@@Skylord Nexus

"Yes there is a tournament going on, I lost in the semifinals but that is besides the point" hidden turned to the waitress "umm, just a water." She turned back to Ticktock "if you don't work than how do you occupie your time?" She asked "I can't imagine there is much to do in Canterlot."

@@redshell,

Ticktock chuckled "Yeah that's the problem with life, if your good at something somepony is bound to be better, but it does give you something to work towards. And as for what I do well I tinker a bit with clockwork invent junk, do magical experiments that kind of thing you know." Ticktock turned to the waitress "I'm fine thanks, I still have my coffee." Ticktock then levitated his coffee from his table over to Hidden's.

@@Skylord Nexus

the waitress left. "So Ticktock, how did you become so wealthy?" Hidden asked trying to keep her from paying attention to the other conversations around her but to no avail she heard two stallions talking about how stupid she had to be and how mentally unstable she had to be, to be how violent she was in a fight.

@@redshell,

Ticktock began to sweat a bit at the question "Well um.. it's best to say that I came into a rather large inheritance yeah ,yeah lets say that." Ticktock then turned to the two stallions who were talking about Hidden "Well at least she isn't upper class snobs like you two, who will never have any friends."

@@Skylord Nexus

The two stallions stood asking if we wanted a fight. Hidden stood turned to the stallions "if you think I'm violent in a fight just think how brutal I'll be when I'm angry! But luckily for you I know the best fights are the ones that never happen. so if you would kindly leave nopony will get hurt"

@@redshell,

Ticktock nodded as Hidden spoke "Exactly, now we are all civil ponies here are we not so how about you just leave and we can forget the whole thing, if we fight then it will just serve as a way to ruin all our reputations now wont it so in the nicest way possible please... leave!"

@@Skylord Nexus

The first of the stallions, a unicorn levitated a chair and swung it at Hidden. Pumping her wings she shot upwards fast. The unicorn missed and quickly recovered. Hidden shrugged "Well, I tried." The other stallion, a pegasus shot at her. She moved to the side but her opponent expected her move and kicked out hitting hidden in the ribs "GAHHH." She flew out of the café. "Let's, take this outside."

@@redshell,

Ticktock clapped his hoofs at Hidden "Nice dodge!" His face then contorted as she got hit by the chair. Ticktock then grabbed a chair with his magic and swung it at the unicorn before bolting out the door a minute after Hidden did in an attempt to save her.  

@@Skylord Nexus

Hidden landed and the pegasus shot at her back. Hidden roled to the left turning and kicking his hooves out from underneath him causing him to fall onto his face. "Yeah!" Hidden started to laugh and kicked the stallion's belly. The unicorn ran out and rammed into hidden's side knocking her over. Hidden stood continuing to laugh. "You're going to regret that!"

Edited by redshell

@@redshell,

Ticktock began to cheer as Hidden pretty much floored the Pegasus "Ha yeah you got him good." Ticktock then saw the unicorn run out and ram into Hidden. Ticktock walked behind the unicorn "Yeah he is gonna regret that." Ticktock then grabbed the unicorn with his hoofs, turned him around and punched him super hard square on the face. Ticktock chuckled "HA! Suck it you over grown snob!"

@@Skylord Nexus

the pegasus stallion stood holding his nose hidden turned just in time to get a face full of his back hooves. Rather than going down Hidden's laghter changed from fun and cheerful to crazy and insane. She ducked under another kick and went berserk thrashing her opponent. Her laghter died down and she returned to normal as she stood over the unconscious stallion. The other stallion looked at her with a fearful expression. calling her insane he ran. "That was, fun" hidden stumbled over to Ticktock with a pained expression. "Don't you think so?" She winced "I think they broke something"

@@redshell,

Ticktock just stood there and watched Hiddens behaviour and gulped a bit "Um yeah that was actually quite funny although your laughing at the end there was kind of disturbing." Ticktock then realised what hidden had just said "Wait oh my ok so what do you think is broken, do you need help, and am I in any way liable for damages!" 

@@Skylord Nexus

"Why would you be liable? I think I'll be fine I think they only broke a rib or two, my nose and possibly my jaw. Nothing much to worry about" hidden forced smiled poorly hiding the pain. She looked over at the unconscious stallion and winced "I may have gone berserker fury again, I hate when that happens." She spit blood "well now I know why"

@@redshell,

Ticktock shrugged "I'm in a pretty bad and slightly dangerous legal situation at the moment an I had to make sure. Well it doesn't look like your ok, do you want me to get a doctor or take you to the hospital or... wait? what's berserker fury and how the hell does blood effect it?!"

@@Skylord Nexus

"Berserker fury is... well it's something that happens where I fall into a trance like state and can only focus on fighting that activates as I call it when my blood hits my stomach acid." Hidden said turning away in shame. "I think the pain I'm in is atonement for what I've just done. I'm just glad it wasn't that bad and nopony was killed" Tears started flowing and hidden stopped trying to hide the pain

@@redshell,

Ticktock scratched his muzzle "Hmm interesting..." Ticktock then huffed "Oh screw atonement! I learned a long time ago that atonement is a load of bloody rubbish!" Ticktock then snapped out of his rage when he heard Hidden crying and he gave her a rather nervous hug "Hey, hey calm down it'll be ok." 

@@Skylord Nexus

"You think? Well Rubbish or not I should bare this pai- actually I think I do need medical attention it's starting to hurt to breathe. I think a rib is poking into my lung that or my nose is even more frigged than I thought" Hidden closed her eyes and smiled in Ticktock's embrace

@@redshell,

Ticktock gulped "Oh lord, that could be very bad then, do you want to go to the hospital or do you want to do something else?"

Meanwhile Ticktock could hear an annoying little voice speaking in his brain "Well now isn't she just a bundle of violence, I like that."