Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Romance RP with Redshell

Skylord Nexus

@@Skylord Nexus

"The hospital would be the best choice " hidden was doing her best to talk and not swallow any more blood. She took a couple of steps and collapsed falling onto her face "oww. My everything hurts. Umm Ticktock, I hate to ask but can you please help me. I don't think I'll be walking" hidden chuckled

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@redshell,

Ticktock supressed a fit of laughter as Hidden fell on her face "Ok I'll help, but only because of how funny you look right now." Ticktock then carefully lifted Hidden up with his magic and placed her on his back, wincing a bit "I think I need to work out a bit more."

@@Skylord Nexus

"Laugh it up jerk." Hidden scoffed "but thank you for the help." She smiled closing her eyes and whispered "thank you very much, Ticktock. You're amazing" Something in hidden's head was was bugging her. The way she talked was unusual, and loving, kind. The feeling in her chest was similar.

@@redshell,

Ticktock blushed a bit at Hidden's compliment. In his heart Ticktock could feel something he hadn't felt for a long time... compassion, not quite in the romantic sense but more in another sense, like maybe a friend. Ticktock finally pushed open the doors to the hospital and fell on the floor. "Can I maybe have a little help here please."

@@Skylord Nexus

Ponies turned to look at Ticktock and a doctor said,

Doctor:"yes? How can we help you?" After taking one look at hidden,

Doctor:"dear sweet celestia not her again!" After his outburst he calmed himself.

Doctor: "sorry about that, so, well what happened to her this time? She piss off the wrong pony? Berserker fury? Or a bit of both?

@@redshell,

Ticktock thought for a second, "Mostly berserker fury, although we did get involved in a fight and from what she told me I think she has a broken rib stabbing into her lung, needless to say what ever it is she can't walk. So if you don't mind could you please get her off my bloody back!" 

@@Skylord Nexus

Doctor: "umm right." Turning to a nurse "get a stretcher and get her off his back"

Nurse: alright " the nurse levitated hidden off of Ticktock's back "um I don't think we have x-ray room open"

Doctor:"damn, hmm. alright, now" he turned to Ticktock " tell me everything that happened"

@@redshell,

Ticktock stood up and took a few deep breaths before answering the doctor "Well these two guys were being rude to Hidden so naturally i stepped in and insulted them back then the started to get all violent however we did try to solve it diplomatically however one of them swung a chair at us so Hidden fought one outside and from what I saw got hit in the ribs."

@@Skylord Nexus

Doctor: she was hit in the ribs by a chair, did that set off berserker fury? Or was it something else?" The doctor wanted to know what exactly pushed hidden into berserker fury.

Nurse: "umm doctor?" The nurse piped in

Doctor: the doctor turned to the nurse "yes?"

Nurse: "that wouldn't make sense. she has shrugged off being hit on the head with a barbell."

Doctor : right, right so what set off berserker fury?

@@redshell,

Ticktock sighed in a slightly angry fashion "Look ok I don't know how it happened ok all a know is that we were in a fight and according to Hidden she either has a rib poking into her lung or a really fractured nose. Now is there anything else you need because I am like really busy and while I'm concerned for Hidden I have important stuff to do." 

@@Skylord Nexus

Doctor:"I'm sorry for the inconvenience sir, but there's not much I can do right now."

Nurse:"we could always boot up the old x-ray room #3"

Hidden started to wake up "Owww. Damnit I'll fix it myself"

Doctor:"no don't!"

Hidden started to feel the area around the last two ribs. "There it is" she aimed her hoof at the center of her torso at a 45° angle. She struck her self followed by the sound of a bone moving. She breathed. "That feels better." she struggled to her hoofs and turned to the doctor "thanks a lot." The doctor just stood there stunned.

Doctor:"what are you"

@@redshell,

Ticktock also stood there stunned "She must be the most amazing pony in the world in order to do that... Anyway I have to be off you know stuff to do places to be and all that, nice meeting you all!" Ticktock then walked over to Hidden "If you ever want to stop over mine for a while here's the address of my tower." Ticktock (out of nowhere) got a piece of paper and a quill and write down the address and handed it to Hidden " Alternatively just look for Canterlot's second biggest lone tower with all the ominous black grass around it and that should probably be me. Bye" And with a flash of magic Ticktock was gone.