Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Last TV show you watched

Member Berry

I watched the first episode of "House of the Dragon" last night. Quite enjoyed it as the political intrigue and succession squabbles were definitely up my alley.

Plus; DRAGONS!

NiceWelllitBobcat-max-1mb.gif

But yeah; back to the Owl House which I am going through as my main show atm~

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-08-22 at 3:12 PM, Ryenol said:

Decided to watch Breaking Bad

Nice!! I just finished it for the first time about 2 months ago, was blown away, hope you like it :)

14 hours ago, Ashen Pathfinder-Geo said:

I watched the first episode of "House of the Dragon" last night. Quite enjoyed it as the political intrigue and succession squabbles were definitely up my alley.

Plus; DRAGONS!

NiceWelllitBobcat-max-1mb.gif

But yeah; back to the Owl House which I am going through as my main show atm~

I didn't know this released, thanks for the reminder, guess I have another show to start >.<

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Starset Twinkle said:

Nice!! I just finished it for the first time about 2 months ago, was blown away, hope you like it :)

I didn't know this released, thanks for the reminder, guess I have another show to start >.<

At least they are going on episode at a time! Shouldn't be hard to keep up. ^^

Mother Angelica Live Classics. I love this show; it’s always so funny, enlightening and entertaining. Mother Angelica has such a great personality and gift of gab, and never fails to make me smile or laugh or just feel great.

• 11 months later...

Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead. Fun show about an overworked guy facing a zombie apocalypse. He’s so happy to be free from his rotten job that he’s overjoyed for the zombie invasion that gave him his freedom.

Miraculous Ladybug. New episodes now streaming means I’m back with this old favorite. I love this show even though I could do without the openly (woke) sexualizing of a cartoon made for kids and families.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally catching up with the Spin City episodes on Pluto TV that I don't own (Have S1 on DVD).  They only have the first three seasons, but after delay, I am finally watching the episode "Back to the Future Part IV Judgemental Day".  The first reunion between Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd after the BTTF trilogy.

• Brohoof 1

Ashoka. So far two episodes has been nothing original. I was hoping for this series to start off strong with Ashoka and her story, with the plot itself to be original but instead we got “Finding Ezra” plot. The series already started with Ezra as being the key important character which I feel giving the series “title” the plot already started to mislead.  I don’t give a fuck about Ezra. He was one of the unbeatable character to be begin with and the show should have killed him off. I want Ashoka. Give me Ashoka as the title says it.  The whole relationship between Sabine and Ezra really drag and killed her as the character of being strong and independent. Despite of them being seen as siblings.

The whole first two episodes has been me saying “cmon Sabine! You’re not a Jedi! You are not meant to be a Jedi! Stop being chained by this guy and choose your own fucking path! No one is forcing you to be a Jedi! Except for that fucking Ezra who is selfish to give you that stupid idea that you have to be one. cut off whatever about Ezra is holding you back, and be the mandalorian you’re meant to be and because… you’re hella good at! Embrace it!”

IMG_7419.gif.a19e05dda6f6878bb2e676119482f235.gif

I really hope they could redeem her character she is like one of my favorite strong female character. The type she doesn’t need to be chained by some guy. I need my badass Sabine back 😭. The villains for this show started off interesting so far. I do like the route of the witchcraft and the night sister rather some old boring repetitive New republic/imperial stuff. But overall nothing over the top original but it’s descent. 5/10 so far.

• Brohoof 1

Do wrestling PPVs count? 

Cause I watched the latest AEW PPV, All In. Which has now broken the world record for the biggest paid attendance in wrestling history at 81,035 fans. 

That's more people than any WrestleMania. 

24. I had heard nothing but good things about it but never got around to watching it until a couple months ago. Jack Bauer (played by Kiefer Sutherland) is now the ultimate action hero in my book.

Spoiler

Well, "hero" might be stretching it at times because Jack can be absolutely brutal when he needs to extract information from an enemy. Not even allies are safe when Jack gets in trouble for not doing things by-the-book. At times it's overkill. But his intentions are always for the good of the country and the people he cares about.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Caught up with the last two shows, checking out that cartoon I brought up in the YouTube thread Piny Institute of New York.  Pretty fun so far.

Also going to be watching that new animated show on Max called Young Love.