Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Atheist bronies: meet, greet, and mingle!

AkiraLeeJounouchi

Saw the Cristian Bronies thread and thought it would be cool if there was one for atheist bronies such as myself. Agnostics are welcome as well. Heck this is an open forum so anybody can post here and I won't have it any other way cuz you know free speech. Just be ready to have your opinions challenged. So, logically speaking, how are you doing this evening?

• Brohoof 2

Right now? I'm so tired I only have the strength to brohoof this topic. Made me chuckle when I noticed its title :D

And oh, go away, challenge my opinions. I don't believe they'll budge :P

• Brohoof 1

Hi! <hand raised> Atheist and respectful (though not forgiving of bad ideas) atheist here.

This evening I feel like it's too damn hot (I live in the southern hemisphere), there are too many alicorns in Equestria and I also fell like eating white chocolate with peanut... Random. I know. But you asked.

• Brohoof 1

Saw the Cristian Bronies thread and thought it would be cool if there was one for atheist bronies such as myself. Agnostics are welcome as well. Heck this is an open forum so anybody can post here and I won't have it any other way cuz you know free speech. Just be ready to have your opinions challenged. So, logically speaking, how are you doing this evening?

This isn't a debate pit topic so ... No. I don't mind a social thread of course, but as we do in the other topic any debate elements will eventually lead to said member being banned from this topic.

• Brohoof 2

well, i am not atheist i am more agnostic, i wished to come in one of those but  there was just for christians and i....

anyways hi i guess

• Brohoof 1