Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hyatt Reservation Policy for BABScon

frenchie1995

Hello, so I had a question about the hotel reservations for BABScon and I wanted to see if any of you knew.

I am staying at the Hyatt where the con is being held and on their website I saw a message saying that you must be 21 years of age to check in to the hotel. I am only 20 years old and the only other person staying in the room with me is my girlfriend who is also 20. Does anyone know if they allow exceptions to this for the special event? If anyone knows from personal experience or by chance you work for a Hyatt, I would love to know if it will be a problem when I got to check in to the hotel.

I have no real answer, other than you usually hand ID to check in counter. They may or may not decline the reservation.

I would make a backup res at a hotel that takes 18+ and if the Hyatt doesn't work out, have a backup plan. Also, you can't rent a car until you're 25 usually, just FYI.

(edited)
I would make a backup res at a hotel that takes 18+ and if the Hyatt doesn't work out, have a backup plan.

That's smart, I will look into that.

I'd give them a call. Best way to get a straight answer.

I was thinking about calling them, but I didn't think they would know because of it being for a special event, but I guess it doesn't hurt to try! 

Just in case anyone has the same question I did, I called the hotel and told them I had reserved a room with BABScon and explained my situation and they just made a note of it on the reservation to allow me to check in and there will be no issues upon check in!   :lol:

Edited by frenchie1995
  • Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

One more question for everyone, doesn't the reservation through BABScon get us free parking with in and out privliges? I thought I remembered seeing something about that on BABScon website but they have since edited it so it doesn't have the information for the Hyatt anymore.

One more question for everyone, doesn't the reservation through BABScon get us free parking with in and out privliges? I thought I remembered seeing something about that on BABScon website but they have since edited it so it doesn't have the information for the Hyatt anymore.

You remember right!

• Brohoof 1