Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is wrong with Donald Trump's mouth?

ManaMinori

Putting aside the fact that he runs it way too much, it just looks so....weird. like he's always trying to purse his lips, even when he's talking. It's just....odd.

post-23572-0-48851200-1457886009_thumb.jpg

post-23572-0-56703500-1457886049_thumb.jpg

post-23572-0-79524800-1457886223_thumb.jpgpost-23572-0-50422100-1457900923_thumb.jpg

post-23572-0-73669800-1457900563_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 19

I think it is a result of him living such a luxurious lifestyle all his life that he has developed an elitist way to shape his mouth, to show that he doesn't talk like us mere peasants do. His extreme wealth and luxurious life have shaped his life differently, so he has to shape his mouth to show he is above us. 

I would not be surprised if what I said was actually true. 

• Brohoof 7

I think it is a result of him living such a luxurious lifestyle all his life that he has developed an elitist way to shape his mouth, to show that he doesn't talk like us mere peasants do. His extreme wealth and luxurious life have shaped his life differently, so he has to shape his mouth to show he is above us. 

I would not be surprised if what I said was actually true.

aristocrap

I wouldn't be surprised, either

But it still looks weird. Can't imagine if every eletist started doing their mouths like that, because eletist

• Brohoof 2

I really like this thread. 

I think everything about that short-fingered Bulgarian looks funny.

My theory is that his looks explain his superiority complex. He feels ashamed about his physical appearance and tries to cover it up by being a dick.

• Brohoof 3

He's a character - he makes a show of everything, so as to make as much of a scene as he can.

...And it's working...

Either that, or he is secretly a lamprey.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

He's a character - he makes a show of everything, so as to make as much of a scene as he can.

...And it's working...

Either that, or he is secretly a lamprey.

maybe we should consider putting him in a circus, instead of in office, then.
  • Brohoof 4

ITT: A bunch of butthurt Bernie supporters flinging 4th grade insults at the next POTUS.

ITT:a butthurt Donald Trump supporter who thinks everyone in the thread is a Bernie Mac supporter
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I have no reason to be butthurt, all hail the God Emperor of Mankind.

attachicon.gifFMYChqg.jpg

but you h ha ve every right to be presumptuous and declare everyone a Bernie supporter, just because we don't like the weird faces a guy makes. Ok

Because you didn't deny THAT

Fyi, I don't even vote

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 1

but you h ha ve every right to be presumptuous and declare everyone a Bernie supporter, just because we don't like the weird faces a guy makes. Ok

Because you didn't deny THAT

Fyi, I don't even vote

You are right, the people in this thread are more likely butthurt Shillary, Cruz and Rubio supporters. I apologize for assuming you were all Bernie supporters.

What's wrong is that he is condoning violence on his protesters, I saw this video on the news this morning on Meet the Press

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHu5eZ0WVo

Here's the problem

By this along along with a quote I couldn't find a video of but I saw on the news where he said "Be rough with em" and a few others that I couldn't remember, and also him trying to defend the incident with a 78 year old supporter sucker punching a black protester along with all the violence on protesters from his supporters says to me says that Donald Trump is condoning violence on protesters which to me there is no excuse for! That's one problem!

Edited by Treeclimbyou

Alright, the original post was funny but if anything I can just see this turning into another debate, and if anything I rather have that in the main debate pit topic and not here.

Also if you're going to mention his mouth you should also mention his strangely orange skin and constant hand swaying. And we can't forget his hair. Always the hair.

• Brohoof 3