Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is wrong with Donald Trump's mouth?

ManaMinori

What's wrong is that he is condoning violence on his protesters, I saw this video on the news this morning on Meet the Press

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHu5eZ0WVo

Here's the problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzYv5foyAS8

By this along along with a quote I couldn't find a video of but I saw on the news where he said "Be rough with em" and a few others that I couldn't remember, and also him trying to defend the incident with a 78 year old supporter sucker punching a black protester along with all the violence on protesters from his supporters says to me says that Donald Trump is condoning violence on protesters which to me there is no excuse for! That's one problem!

>Violence of his protestors

Hahahahahahaha! That's rich! You sure made my day with that one! Please name an incident where Trump supporters protested a rally for another candidate and instigated violence while there. You're also ignoring the fact that Bernie's supporters instigated the violence!

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/how-bernie-sanders-supporters-shut-down-donald-trump-rally-chicago

The best part is, Sanders had this to say about it:

"Trump has to get on the TV and tell his supporters that violence in the political process in America is not acceptable, end of discussion," he said.

At the same time, Sanders dismissed the idea that he was responsible for the actions of all his supporters.

"Millions of people voted for me. If I have to take responsibility for everybody who voted for me, it would be a very difficult life," Sanders said

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/13/politics/clinton-sanders-democratic-town-hall-duplicate-2/

"Trump needs to take responsibility for his supporters, I don't have to take responsibility for mine."

*wipes away tear* You couldn't make this shit up!

I can't believe how this is turning into a heated debate. Support him or not, you can't deny that the guy is funny- he is a walking joke ! Is it really that hard to just sincerely have fun ?

To answer your question, though, he is probably doing a bad impression of a much beloved Donald Duck to gain voters. To be fair, there is little difference between them already, they both are big-headed caricatures of an angry guy named Donald. 

Edited by White
  • Brohoof 2

I can't believe how this is turning into a youtube comment section. Support him or not, you can't deny that the guy is funny- he is a walking joke ! Is it really that hard to just sincerely have fun ?

To answer your question, though, he is probably doing a bad impression of a much beloved Donald Duck to gain voters. To be fair, there is little difference between them already, they both are big-headed caricatures of an angry guy named Donald. 

I honestly believe that Donald Trump just has a very sarcastic self-righteous personality just to get media coverage over his controversial comments. I like his satire, he has a good sense of humor.

I honestly believe that Donald Trump just has a very sarcastic self-righteous personality just to get media coverage over his controversial comments. I like his satire, he has a good sense of humor.

If you didn't know, he is the direct sequel to The Colbert Report- ​Running for president edition.

Edited by White
  • Brohoof 1

Except he isn't funny and is a constant stream of material for comedians.

If you didn't know, he is the direct sequel to The Colbert Report- ​Running for president edition.

He's funny because he's not a typical politician and regularly uses the media as his own weapon for his strange statements. Note how many hours he's on news daily and compare that to Cruz and Rubio.

What's wrong with Donald Trumps mouth?  It's open and not closed like it should be at all times.

• Brohoof 3

You know, if you really dislike him so much as a candidate you shouldnt give him free publicity.

Back to the topic, it's probably his thing, his character. He's just good at getting attention, is all. Whichever way works.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...
(edited)

It is said that an ugly personality eventually rubs off on the appearance. You could definitely say that has happened here.

Although, I'm less bothered by him not being the best looking man and much more bothered by him:

• Being corrupt
  • Being sexist
  • Being a sexual predator who boasted about it because he had the power to get away with it
  • Pandering to the Religious Right
  • Cutting programs that are important to our health and safety
  • Being a relentless enemy to LGBT rights
  • Putting corrupt people like Betsy DeVoes in positions that they are the antithesis of
  • Picking Religious Right pandering Supreme Court picks that will set us back for decades.
  • Seeing a flipping pandemic as some kind of political attack on him instead of seeing it as a serious problem that we need to do everything to make less catastrophic
  • Pushing through bills that make the absurdly rich pay even less into society
  • Damaging an already poor health care system
  • Cozying up to and looking up to dictators
  • Not even being able condemn Neo-Nazis

and more.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 3/13/2016 at 5:17 PM, ManaMinori said:

even when he's talking. It's just....odd.

I have never seen him talking.

But from the perspective of success, you have to credit all parts of the man for getting so far in life, even his mouth!

EDIT: It is not just Presidents that have those mouths, but Princesses too: :sunbutt:

Edited by Super Splashee
  • Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked