Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Since the CMC finally got their marks now, I was wondering...what will happen to the CMC now? Maybe disbandment or how to use them to help ponies understand or find their True Talent? Now you've mention it, a cutie mark DOES change anypony at all y'see, but the point is: The Cutie Mark Crusaders or I say "Cutie Marked Conquerors" are born to meet their destiny. According to the Episode synopsis, the CMC finally received their cutie marks and the Cutie Mark Crusaders struggle with the question of what's next; the three friends (of course) do not all agree at all on how to embrace their destinies. I swear IF their Cutie Marks start pulsing and we cut to the Cutie Map with their cutie marks rotating around a location somewhere in Equestria, we would be crying tears in joy for sure!

But let's face it: No matter what decision they make, it is certain the CMC might disband or stay together as three. Much like Pokemon or Kingdom Hearts in here...I was also wondering IF Hasbro already has plans for a CMC toyline and that their decisions would be along the toyline instead of anything else, right? If I were a producer, I would create a CMC spinoff by ignoring the events of COTLM and future Season 6 episodes by adding Button Mash as a fourth member of the CMC as an slice-of-lice non-canon spinoff!! This could be the "Bloom and Gloom" 2.0, where the Cutie Mark Crusaders once again ask "What now?" I wonder which crusader (if any of the above) will be the focus? Well in case if you may realize, this is the CMC version of the two-parter S4 opener!

For example; Scootaloo wants to become wandering troubleshooters, crossing Equestria in search of problems to solve (much like Cheese Sandwich does that all the time), Apple Bloom wants to open an advice shop in town and Sweetie Belle  wants to get a Talk Radio segment to dole out advice a la Charlie Brown. Who knows, right? The other question is: Could the CMC be starting up a boy/girl scouts sorta club. You know, help other ponies earn their cutie marks by organizing events and encouraging them to work together to discover their unique talents. I mean think about it: Helping other ponies discover their special talents is...the CMC's special talent!

Well just like like Squall/Leon did say in the first Kingdom Hearts game: "We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other." Looks like the Crusaders or Conquerors are receiving their own "Princess Twilight Sparkle/Twilight's Kingdom" kind of episode, quite fitting in order to start off with their episodes in the new status..or definitely not.

And so we thought, will the CMC still be entertaining or will they be just as dull as Twicorn after her big change?

However...their new story is about to be unfold.

Edited by MAIKUN

Maikun they aren't breaking up as friends ... that was one of the biggest messages behind then sharing the same cutie mark.

I suspect that an episode or two this season will have them help a classmate discover their talent. Pip, Button Mash, etc are possible 'clients'.

There is good moral fodder about talent still needing effort, and for the CMC, possibly teamwork.

• Brohoof 3

Maikun they aren't breaking up as friends ... that was one of the biggest messages behind then sharing the same cutie mark.

I suspect that an episode or two this season will have them help a classmate discover their talent. Pip, Button Mash, etc are possible 'clients'.

There is good moral fodder about talent still needing effort, and for the CMC, possibly teamwork.

Oh right I was kinda confused then...You're right Troblematic Pone, it was one of the biggest messages about them sharing the same mark!

I think they'll still be the Cutie Mark Crusaders for evermore, the difference now is that it won't be their own cutie marks that they're crusading for.

There's plenty of scope for them to continue their adventures and use the wealth of experience that they've gained to help other ponies that are in the situation of not knowing what their destiny holds for them.

• Brohoof 1

If Button Mash makes a proper appearance this season, I will explode into pixels.

The CMC's are most likely gonna be focusing on what they said when they got their cutie marks, they are gonna help other ponies get theirs, or perhaps, like Trouble Shoes, help other ponies learn what the meaning behind their mark is. I think this was the absolute best possible concept for the CMC's getting their marks. Keeps them together and they are helping others in a really good way. :)

• Brohoof 1

The CMC will probably continue what they normally do, just with helping foals find their cutie marks instead of trying to get their own.

Also, I see no need in retconning the events of Crusaders of the Lost Mark. Regardless of how you feel about the episode, doing that would deem that episode pointless.

Also I don't see what adding Button Mash would do for them. 

And I don't think they will disband as friends or whatever. It would seem pretty dreary to end that upcoming episode with them splitting up.

• Brohoof 3

The CMC will probably continue what they normally do, just with helping foals find their cutie marks instead of trying to get their own.

Also, I see no need in retconning the events of Crusaders of the Lost Mark. Regardless of how you feel about the episode, doing that would deem that episode pointless.

Also I don't see what adding Button Mash would do for them. 

And I don't think they will disband as friends or whatever. It would seem pretty dreary to end that upcoming episode with them splitting up.

Yeah, I think you're absolutely right!